Word of mouth

Guest ali@51

Guest ali@51

Hi All

Have had a cheeky day today. I heard an older couple at the check out behind me saying they wer going to oz in 3 week so me and my size 10 dived in:rolleyes:. They were lovely apperently their daughter moved to near Sidney about, from what I gathered, 17/18 years ago.They were so poitive said it was a wonderfull place the weather,needles to say 36_1_47.gif .The australians very freindly and that her daughter hadnt looked back!!!!!!!

She apparently has a much nicer house in a much nicer area than she would have had at home.And her kids ended up with a much nicer upbringing and (she feels) more rounded than her grandkids in the UK.In fact she said the only regret they had was that they hadnt done it when they were young.

Last year apparently the drove to Adelaide to see a freind in Elizabeth:eek:. And said they had found it very relaxed and freindly with beautifull acetecture. In fact they didnt have a bad word to say about the place. When we had finshed chatting I left feeling very up lifted and positive and also late for the kids at school:)

never mind it was worth it

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb112&pp=ZNxuk137YYGB

Guest ali@51

I certainly have size 10s for putting my foot in it and they also come in very useful when people reqire a good 10_1_102v.gif Any volenteres????

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb113&pp=ZNxuk137YYGB

Guest ali@51

Somthing I forgot to put in I think we had an australian w/e On Saterday wenwent to watch a concert by a guy called Colin Buchanan.He writes and sings childrens praise songs and is on playhouse disny in au and their version of playschool. He was ace the kids including my 21 month old loved it. the humor was just at their level (and mine come to think) blow up spiders roos crocs ect every where We took a freind of meggies from school and she loved it to. Good 2 know at least they will have some decent tv. Mind if its as bad a roumred we might be forced to join them:D

Guest dglamoore

Kids TV is ok - Nickleodeon, Nick Jr, Cartoon Network, Disney Playhouse but you have to subscribe to foxtel (similar to sky) to get them :rolleyes: Any other tv is rubbish :( bring lots of dvds for those cold nights :confused:

Lisa:cool:

Guest rockpool crab
For a bit of UK TV here I'm using The Box to download a few UK

documentary's and dramas.

Just watching "How we built Britain",fascinating stuff.

Needs

more members and seeds at the moment.

http://www.thebox.bz/main.php:)

Hi there,

here's one that I use. You can watch on PC..saves downloading movies / programmes etc...

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/

A lot of american stuff..but also british in there too.

TTFN..Carol Ann

Guest Aussiebound

Thanks for all the info. We are thinking of going north so its nice to hear someone with something nice to say about elizabeth and surrounding areas. We will not be that close to the city but Neil may well have to go through them on route to work etc.

Thank you.

Sarah