Champions lge semi finals ( i hope! )

pablo

hello all, can anyone advise me please on where i can watch the champions lge semi finals ( IF lpool get there! )in adelaide? we will be validating from 22nd april/15th may which clashes with the semis, i notice on the net there is a lpool supporters club in adelaide,it seems they watch the matches in the "brecknock hotel" which im told is in the city ( we will be south though,noarlunga area maybe )would they open the hotel for a match with an early kickoff like that? or is there anywhere in south adelaide that might show it? thx

hello all, can anyone advise me please on where i can watch the champions lge semi finals ( IF lpool get there! )in adelaide? we will be validating from 22nd april/15th may which clashes with the semis, i notice on the net there is a lpool supporters club in adelaide,it seems they watch the matches in the "brecknock hotel" which im told is in the city ( we will be south though,noarlunga area maybe )would they open the hotel for a match with an early kickoff like that? or is there anywhere in south adelaide that might show it? thx

You can get it on SBS mate, get some beers in and away you go....

You can get it on SBS mate, get some beers in and away you go....

THX heaps good, probably going to be in a short term rental or hotel tho, thats my problem,unless the hotel / rental will let me pay to get it on maybe? i'd rather watch it in peace and quiet on my own tbh,but it might be that a bar is my only option?

THX heaps good, probably going to be in a short term rental or hotel tho, thats my problem,unless the hotel / rental will let me pay to get it on maybe? i'd rather watch it in peace and quiet on my own tbh,but it might be that a bar is my only option?

If you have a tv in your rental mate it will be all good.:jiggy:

I just hope my team ( utd ) pick up a bit of form as we have gone real poo at the moment.:dull:

If you have a tv in your rental mate it will be all good.:jiggy:

I just hope my team ( utd ) pick up a bit of form as we have gone real poo at the moment.:dull:

Whys that heaps,is SBS standard tele channel? mind you ,i better see what happens in the quarters first,lol! utd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,i used to like you!!!!!lol,well you've got a bye to chmps lge semis!i still think you'l win the prem tbh,but at least were making it a bit interesting

Whys that heaps,is SBS standard tele channel? mind you ,i better see what happens in the quarters first,lol! utd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,i used to like you!!!!!lol,well you've got a bye to chmps lge semis!i still think you'l win the prem tbh,but at least were making it a bit interesting

Yeh dude....i thik we are just toying with you lol.....SBS is standard telly here...i watched us all way from 1/4s to final last year and got toally arsed for final by 8am :swoon:.

yeh porto not the team they used to be since, the next Utd manager left them !!!:D

Yeh dude....i thik we are just toying with you lol.....SBS is standard telly here...i watched us all way from 1/4s to final last year and got toally arsed for final by 8am :swoon:.

yeh porto not the team they used to be since, the next Utd manager left them !!!

Thats good news then! i'l just have to make sure im somewhere with a telly, it will be what,about 6 a.m when its on? if i want to watch prem games while im over do i have to have foxtel is it? im lucky,ive been to 4 chmps lge finals now,wembley 78 ( yes im that old! 46)brussels 85,istanbul 05 and athens 07,met my old mate there,he flew in with a load of aussies from melbourne, btw were you toying with us at O.T:D?