Heartbroken

Guest norah battie

Guest norah battie

my husbands mum died this morning...news we have been dreading since we came here....He is now on a flight back to Scotland with my nine year old soldier by his side.....Now its just me and my 6 year old but I am blessed with many great friends. The dreaded phonecall came this morning and she died suddenly but peacefully but its still hard and the guilt at leaving her behind.........

my husbands mum died this morning...news we have been dreading since we came here....He is now on a flight back to Scotland with my nine year old soldier by his side.....Now its just me and my 6 year old but I am blessed with many great friends. The dreaded phonecall came this morning and she died suddenly but peacefully but its still hard and the guilt at leaving her behind.........

Blessings upon you all during this difficult time. Our thoughts are with you!

Liz

Aww feel for you hun :wubclub:.....my mrs got the call about her nephew...she went back to UK...was awful she said.

Sending you some hugs.

Guest stufi1997

There's just nothing anyone can say that helps, and although we didn't know your family our thoughts are very much with you, wishing you happier days xx fiona

Guest Ellie

This is terrible news. I am the only child and I am terrified to leave my parents. Our thoughts are with you at this very sad time. I can't say about the guilt as that, I would imagine, would be a very natural emotion but she would have wanted the best for you all I'm sure and would have been behind you in your decision. It must be very hard not being with your husband too and I'm sure he is very lost without you too. Bless you all.

Thank goodness you have found some good friends here and hopefully that will help you through while your husband and son are back in Scotland. Horrible situation for you all - our thoughts are with you.