Jade Goody has died

ozzieclare2be

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest graandjac

:sad:Its a sad world we live in...!!!!! one time everyone hated her now everyone feels sorry for her..............Lets hope her boys can benifit in the way she hoped.

Guest Fancy a Beer

I think its very sad when someone dies if you love them or hate them, for someone to die so young and leave such young kids behind it is devastating!!

Guest Nicky&Andy

its soo sad for her children, to go at such a young age, hopefully her death will encourage younger girls to be checked ahead of the medical age , my sister in law left 4 children behind at 34yrs , hopefully jade being in the puplic eye could prevent many others having such a final ending

Guest muppetbro

i feel for the kids and wouldnt wish such a terminal illness on anyone no matter how ignorant, racist or moralless that person has been and i just hope those little kids havent inherited the scumbag dna of their mother - god help them being reared by their grandmother (im sure the husband will soon disapper) and im pretty damm sure trash mags and papers will keep the stories coming of how long the raised £ lasts before it goes up the nostrils of hangers ons or funds more surgery to the freak nan from hell.....

in her final weeks of life did she recede and pass away with dignity with her loved ones quietly - nope she milked the trash media for every last penny - her millions she has accumulated through her tacky talentless qualities wasnot enough already? - has any of this money gone to charities to common causes....

sure max clifford is the schemer behind it all but this is precisely the trach culture driving down the standards in the usa the uk and australia......

i shred a tear for the kids but i shred more tears for good people who suffer, struggle on and prepare with dignity their passage into the next life....

quit what good jade goody achieved in her life is negligible but she or max really did little to raise the profile of good work done by charities , hospitals and carers and sufferers the world over

shell prob be reincarnated and live in morphet vale or christies beach :biglaugh:

ill get my coat - the world has not lost much - im sure max will find some other candidate pretty soon

love ya all

no but she has raised awarenessabout cervical cancer amongst young women who normally have an aversion to being probed . It would seem that numbers of younger women rocking up to clinic to be screened for this type of cancer has risen in the last months by 20%. Things like this being in the media do actually raise awareness as a lot of people identify with it. There was a case of a young woman in her 20s here who died from skin cancer that had spread and her story was featured on less desirable"news" programmes, magazines and oyther media. The young do think they are immune to many things and cervical cancer if caught early enough is one of the most curable.

Guest Trakki
i feel for the kids and wouldnt wish such a terminal illness on anyone no matter how ignorant, racist or moralless that person has been and i just hope those little kids havent inherited the scumbag dna of their mother - god help them being reared by their grandmother (im sure the husband will soon disapper) and im pretty damm sure trash mags and papers will keep the stories coming of how long the raised £ lasts before it goes up the nostrils of hangers ons or funds more surgery to the freak nan from hell.....

in her final weeks of life did she recede and pass away with dignity with her loved ones quietly - nope she milked the trash media for every last penny - her millions she has accumulated through her tacky talentless qualities wasnot enough already? - has any of this money gone to charities to common causes....

sure max clifford is the schemer behind it all but this is precisely the trach culture driving down the standards in the usa the uk and australia......

i shred a tear for the kids but i shred more tears for good people who suffer, struggle on and prepare with dignity their passage into the next life....

quit what good jade goody achieved in her life is negligible but she or max really did little to raise the profile of good work done by charities , hospitals and carers and sufferers the world over

shell prob be reincarnated and live in morphet vale or christies beach :biglaugh:

ill get my coat - the world has not lost much - im sure max will find some other candidate pretty soon

love ya all

I don't normally reply to you coz quite frankly all the things you have said about Jade come across in your posts but I felt the needthis time. I didn't particularly like Jade but why when you are dying is it wrong to go out and earn as much money as possible for your children for their future. That is all she did it for, not for her but for her little (now motherless) boys. You call her ignorant but isn't that you? At least get the facts right. They will not be bought up by Jades mum, Jeff Brazier (not her current husband Jack Tweed)is their Dad and they have been living with him since she got sick, they will live with him and have a good life, their schooling has already been paid for by Jade from the money she 'milked from the trash media'. They have secure futures for life.

They have lost far more than you could ever imagine, a mother wholoved them so much that she didn't recede into her family quietly which is probably what she would have prefered, she loved thise boys so much she put them first. SHe has also bought into the spotlight this awful disease and the realisation that it can kill such young people. I lost my Dad 4 years ago this weekend to Oesophageal cancer, I was 28 and had had all those years of memories with him but still despirately miss him and have found this weekend hard but I had this years and I thought my Dad was too young at 57 but Jade was only 27 and those boys are only going to remember what they are told about their mum as they are so young. So I suggest that as you only ever come on here to post your biggotted comments, you get your facts straight and get a life.

Incidently what is wrong with Morphett Vale and Christies Beach????

Get a life and in the words of a famous film star 'if you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all!!!'

love ya all

Jade Goody was by her own admission 'ignorant' hence why she grabbed an opportunity to earn a fortune in any way she could to provide for her 2 young sons education and future. I applaud her. The society in which we live ALLOWED her to be able to do that - she was famous for being famous - not the only person with this label and she wont be the last.

People like you who obviously think they are above the likes of Jade Goody and her family and friends should, in my opinion, know when to keep their opinions to themselves. A young girl has just died leaving behind 2 sons - she stared death right in the face and was terrified about leaving her boys as nobody could look after them like only a mother could. Terrified yet brave - not being bitter about the doctors that previously missed her cancer.

And I do believe that one of her dying wishes was for a donation to a charity (and whos to say she hasnt been donating quietly to charities of different natures over the years like alot of people do?) but charity starts at home and her priority was always those 2 boys.

RIP Jade Goody

To the mods - I would like this persons post to be deleted as I came to read peoples kind thoughts for someone who has just passed away - if this person thought this person who had passed was 'scumbag' maybe they should have stayed away from the thread completely

Guest jorose

love ya all

You may have your opinion but my opinion is that this thread is to offer condolences not to slag off someone you were not particular fond of. You should hold your head in shame.

RIP Jade Goody and my thoughts are with all your family and friends.

Guest Mick and Helen

What does Jade dying have to do with PIA, how will it help people in anyway who have just arrived or are in the process of applying for visas.I think these threads are started to cause confrontation, as obviously people will have different views.

Guest jorose
What does Jade dying have to do with PIA, how will it help people in anyway who have just arrived or are in the process of applying for visas.I think these threads are started to cause confrontation, as obviously people will have different views.

Not every subsection of PIA is for people applying for visas. This one was posted in the News & Gossip one.

No this thread was started as part of the news and gossip forum, where you can post anything unrelated to immigration. Many people on here know of Jade Goody and i suggest if your not happy then dont read the thread. It was not my intention to cause confrontation and i cannot be held responsible for the comments of others, differing or otherwise. I find that insinuation very upsetting, this was meant to be about Jade , maybe the mods should just delete this thread:(.

Guest jorose
No this thread was started as part of the news and gossip forum, where you can post anything unrelated to immigration. Many people on here know of Jade Goody and i suggest if your not happy then dont read the thread. It was not my intention to cause confrontation and i cannot be held responsible for the comments of others, differing or otherwise. I find that insinuation very upsetting, this was meant to be about Jade , maybe the mods should just delete this thread:(.

Or just delete the post that caused the annoyance because it is obvious (or at least to me) that you didn't start the thread as a means to confrontation. :D

Guest jorose
why is it that only certain people on this site are entitled to have opinions

Everybody is entitled to their opionion but I feel that offensive opinions surrounding death are unwarranted. My opinion. Would you appreciate the same comments if it affected your family? Put yourself in Jade goody's family shoes if they read the insensitive post. Slaggind someone off on their death is not caused for on a public forum, again my opinion.

Guest LordLucan

Everybody on this site is entitled to their opinion, even if it disagrees with yours.

Guest Nick11

Theres not reason whatso ever why we can't have this thread on pia. Many of us here in oz didn't know she had died .

As for the post thats causing so much controversy !!!!!Everyone has the right to choose how they die. No one here has the right to judge. THERE BUT FOR THE GRACE OF GOD WE ALL GO.......

Unfortunately there are some posters on here who only post to get attention.

I suggest that others ignore it and treat it with the contempt it deserves!

Guest cazzie

Bravo OzzieClaretobe,

'News and gossip' is just that and Clare is entitled to put what ever she likes into that thread. Just as you are. I feel very sad about Jade dying and have even cried for her. She was 27 - 27!!!! It is a tragedy and her poor young boys, just awful news.

Jade is British, it is British news, we are British and if anyone feels like posting anything they like about British news or otherwise then they can. I never swear, but God, this thread has me swearing in my head this morning!

I can never understand peoples' lack of humility when posting something nasty, especially when it concerns cancer and death. Horrible people.

RIP Jade, you were a good 'un and have left an enormous legacy to your boys and young women everywhere. God bless you.