British expats needed for Marks & Spencer survey!

Guest Marks and Spencer

Guest Marks and Spencer

Hello everyone at PomsInAdelaide.com

I'm posting on behalf of Marks & Spencer and thanks to the administrators for their permission.

As part of the introduction of the M&S International Delivery service, we're running a survey exclusively for British expats about the things they miss most when living away from the UK.

All respondents can enter into the draw to win a £250 M&S gift card to spend through the new delivery service!

For more information and to participate in the survey simply visit www.marksandspencer.com/homeandabroad

The M&S International Delivery service - www.marksandspencer.com/internationaldelivery- means British expats can now order M&S clothes, lingerie and selected beauty and home accessories and have them delivered to Australia.

We look forward to your feedback!

I'm posting on behalf of Marks & Spencer and thanks to the administrators for their permission.

As part of the introduction of the M&S International Delivery service, we're running a survey exclusively for British expats about the things they miss most when living away from the UK.

All respondents can enter into the draw to win a £250 M&S gift card to spend through the new delivery service!

For more information and to participate in the survey simply visit www.marksandspencer.com/homeandabroad

The M&S International Delivery service - www.marksandspencer.com/internationaldelivery- means British expats can now order M&S clothes, lingerie and selected beauty and home accessories and have them delivered to Australia.

wow get ready for feedback overload !!!!!

Some of it might not be what you want to hear...whatever happened to when in Rome ????

Seconds out............

Guest spannaelephant

twenty quid delivery...................then import duty / GST.......................what will it all amount to?................but I am a fan, and would be tempted!

Guest sarahsmartiepants

Bog off, got no need for you! i can get perfectly good bras in Myer or Target!:biglaugh::arghh:

Just thought I had better clarify...not bog off you personnally just M&S!

Guest Alipally

funny I just came to post that it was free delivery on £80 + orders until 29th March... Sister messaged me and said 'fill your boots!'

BTW.... I will be doing just that.... I need new tops etc and everything I like here is around the $150 mark for a blouse, $270 for a jacket... need I go on!

Where as I can get a really nice blouse for £35.00 from M&S that doesn't fall apart, washes really well and fits around my lumps and bumps.... of which I have many!

Ali xx

Guest graandjac
:jiggy::jiggy:Joy lets bring the uk to Australia.......NOT, i guess M&S have to make up for the loss in sales in the uk somehow:skeptical:.My knickers fit just fine:biglaugh:

Guest graandjac
I would post my thoughts on here but then I would then have to moderate it and I soooo haven't the time. ;):biglaugh::biglaugh:

PMSL.......love him or hate him he's always right..........:notworthy:

Guest Thongs Rule

Wow, I can't believe you can get Marks and Spencers over here, I've just ordered tons of stuff, it's fantastic. I may not want to move back to the UK now.

For all the people who are upset by this for some reason, your in the wrong country, we are built by products, materials, foods and people being imported. If you can get by with 100% pure native australian produce, then fair dinkum, if you can't then shut the door on the way out.

I would post my thoughts on here but then I would then have to moderate it and I soooo haven't the time. ;):biglaugh::biglaugh:

That is sooo funny mate...avin to moderate yourself:biglaugh:.

Kinda would defeat the object of it all....

I would rather stimulate the economy of a country that i am living in and earning in than send money earnt in this country and send it elsewhere.

Guest rizzo

Hi M&S rep

The things I miss from M&S are as follows:

underwear

household goods such as nice cushions etc

nice but reasonably priced cards and wrapping paper

'gifty' things at Christmas time although at the time I thought them a complete waste of money!

quick lunches such as sandwiches etc

ready made dinners

party food

in general a shop that sells everything including food.

Hope this helps.

Emma

That is sooo funny mate...avin to moderate yourself:biglaugh:.

Kinda would defeat the object of it all....

I would rather stimulate the economy of a country that i am living in and earning in than send money earnt in this country and send it elsewhere.

well show me somewhere to buy decent knickers that dont shrink or fall apart within a couple of months? Personally the clothing quality is appalling here, chris worked in textiles/still does in uniform sector , hes knows about garment technology etc.

He thinks its because there is no middle market like uk eg marks and spencers, next .

So clothing is either mass produced using inferior chemicals and cheap or good quality and expensive eg boutique things. They also treat the garments differently many arent fully shrunk fitted like in uk. One solution im told is not to spin clothes as much but ive even started buying clothes a size bigger as they all damwell shrink lol. He also said its quite amazing how expensive clothes are here considering the vast amount of oz clothing is produced in far east, china and fiji as examples so australia makes huge huge profits. Pacific brands for eg has shut its production and moved to far east. I think you will find that the vast majority of clothing if not the material isnt australian produced, and it has gone same way as uk textile industry did :P , but its taxed more and companies make up is alot more than the uk. eg a basic pair of jean with no branding put on would cost $6, go figure!!