Adelaide bars with children

Guest ems

Hi Guys.

Just a quick question. Are there any bars/hotels in the city that allow children in?

Just wanted to go for a nice drink on a Sunday afternoon but not to sure if children are allowed in them here. Any suggestions/info would be great thanks.

Guest sandar1

The Marryatville hotel has an outside play area for kids. It is on Kensington Road. There are probably others, but that is the only one that I know of that is kid friendly really. The play area is called Mulga Bills

Sandra

Guest cornish Busdriver

NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No kids in pubs please.

I only use pubs and bars where kids are not allowed.

Sorry cant help.

NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No kids in pubs please.

I only use pubs and bars where kids are not allowed.

Sorry cant help.

I promise if your in any pub in go in with my daughter i'll buy you a drink lol.

One thing i will be looking forward to when i'm a bit more estblished here is child free drinks. Nothing worse than moaning kids when your having a few (apart from not finding your way home as you've had to much due to the kids not being there).:biglaugh: