Autumn !!!

Guest guest569

Guest guest569

Just wanted to say how great i think the weather is at the moment !!! Autumn is definately my favourite season here in Adelaide.:jiggy:the days are nice and warm with the lovely blue skies, The nights do cool down but its nice to have the windows open at night and have some fresh air in. Weds is going to be up to 34 here in seaford rise. The pool is still in use although getting towards the end of the pool season.:shocked:

Anyone else loving it ??? Got to be the best season to arrive in and get your new lives on track.:notworthy:

Guest kangomik

We arrived Autumn last year, i have to admit the skies are wonderful. No fly's (well hardly) nice breeze, and lovely temps. did i mention the skies? LOL

Guest KP Nuts

I can't believe that they say on the weather that it was a nice autumn day when it's been high 20's, that's still summer to me at the moment........... lol

Guest kangomik

Only 17 days to go Dianne.

I thought there was more rain last Autumn, than this spring. I remember being shocked at just how much went straight out to sea via the storm drains.

A cool one today, 30 .. LOL ..

Guest ReadyPenny

Yes, gorgeous weather to arrive to. We have had some great days in the warm sunshine and some lovely evenings strolling along the beach. Today is our first swimming in the sea day, cant wait for Sean and Amber to get out of bed and then we can head down there!!! These kind of temperatures would be considered freak weather in the UK LOL

We arrived in Australia in November last year and we just love the weather altogether - we are not looking forward to be cold in the winter however it will be nothing like home I wouldnt imagine - dont mind getting wrapped up and wearing some winter clothes for a while though I hope it wont last too long!

ps we still have a lot of flies at the minute I keep spraying and they die but then more appear but from where I will never know!