Had 1st Viewing

Guest Lisado

Guest Lisado

Hi all

We had our first viewing of the house over the weekend. First time buyers!

Trying not to get hopes built up but they semed to like the house

Fingers crossed :v_SPIN:

Lisa

Oh I hope this goes the right way for you. Our is due to complete any day but they are really dragging their heels with it, its been 6weeks now and they reckon it will be another 4 weeks!! What are they doing? Surely houses can go through quicker than ever now the market is so slow? Good luck with it all though, there are still people out after a bargain although dont be put off by low offers. Our buyers went in 20k under at first and we got them to 4k under by the end.

Guest brandyslad
The 1st time buyers want to have another look on Sat

Keep your fingers crossed please ;)

Lisa

Fingers crossed. Plus I hope South Africa gets their skates on, no sign of the checks coming thro?

Guest back clan

Good luck with your house. I hope you sell it quickly

Ours has been on the market since last August. 40 viewings and no offers. We are wondering what is wrong with it.

Where are you in the NE. I am from Hartlepool origionally

Guest Lisado

No police checks - been told could be end april beginning of may so we have had another extension until 15 May to get the document to our agent. Thank god for her is all I can say.

I am from Washington and work in newcastle. You know I don't think I have ever been to Hartlepool - how shocking is that

Lisa