Wasn't expecting that!!!!

Guest BAZnDAF

Guest BAZnDAF

Thought I would check the online status this morning, and discovered we have been granted our 175 visa!!!

YAY:jiggy:

Now we can finally start make some plans :)

I rang and told Daph, but no-one at her place of work knows about the visa application so she's having to subdue her excitement :)

Thanks to all who have offered advice and guidance.

Barry

Guest Martin and Val
Thought I would check the online status this morning, and discovered we have been granted our 175 visa!!!

Barry

Well, congratulations to you both, that's the one we've been waiting to hear about. It's taken a age and is well over due. Go out and enjoy the moment, all the very best.

Martin and Val

36_15_26.gif

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb097&pp=ZSYYYYYYYYAU

Guest Django

Yes well over due but its now in the bag. :jiggy:

Get them clubs dusted off ol' boy and hope to see you soon hacking your way around 18 holes. ;)

Great news. Really pleased for the both of you. :D Popping a few corks tonight???

Pete

Guest BAZnDAF

Thanks all :)

We may just celebrate this evening Pete :) and Martin, I won't forget that beer you promised ;)

I thought it was 12 months from the date of the Meds/Police checks! and yet they have given us until 08/01/2010 to enter the country! not complaining as that gives us a little more flexabilty.

Will be over in October for 3 weeks to get the visa validated, well thats the current plan, but as we all know, the first casualty of migration is the plan!:)

hasn't really sunk in yet!

Guest Martin and Val
Thanks all

We may just celebrate this evening Pete and Martin, I won't forget that beer you promised

I'm just drinking one for you Barry but don't worry I'll get some in for when you arrive!

10_7_6.gifMartin

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb097&pp=ZSYYYYYYYYAU

Guest Lisajonesey

FINALLY!!!!!!

Congratulations, guys!

I've been waiting eagerly to see when yours would go through.. All that waiting is finally over!!!

Guest hel&sam

fantastic, i shall be raising a glass to you from sunny stalybridge, how good does that feel. we'll be over to validate in october too cant wait. relax and enjoy the feeling.

Helen. xxxx

Guest Dave & Carole

Congratulations...just hope your hangovers aren't too bad this morning!!!!

Brilliant news - after waiting so long. Enjoy the moment.

Carole

Guest BAZnDAF

Thanks to everyone for the congratulations :)

Yeah its been a long wait, now we have all the other things to sort out. Will start applying for jobs now and see how things go. Not sure wether to put the house on the market or just rent it for a few years untill things pick up a bit, decisions, decisions.

Daph was excited when I finally got home last night :) and we had a glass of bubbly to celebrate, I have told the girls and they seem excited too. :)

I'm sure we will have a whole load of new questions to ask :)

Thank you

Barry & Daphne x