how far will you go for your kids

Guest ali@51

Guest ali@51

Having spent 5 1/2 hours stood in the cold vertical bath that passes for the british summer watching joey play football I think I have reached my limit.How far have you been daft enough to go for your kids????? and am I goinng to have to go further in the future

Guest ali@51

Yeah u r right on that one but I was accepting the other side of the world as a given and at least it would be sunny their. And no they did't win any!!!!!!!!!!! Poor kids they turned up in their rag tag kit with shirts that looked like dresses and had a whale of a time Not helped by playing teams from the monyed areas of cheshire who had fitting matching kits, tracksuit, coats, gazebos ect. But didn't seem to have as much fun as our lads who ended up playing in under 7 as the were 1 player short for under 6. however thire wereove 90 teams who all seemed to really enjoy it And 1 very wet proud full of cold mum also even though we wer drip wet through Morgie hasnt stoppet beeing a proud dad since.

Guest Django

Thats what being a parent is all about. :cool:

The important thing is that he enjoyed it. The emphasis (sp?) down under is more on winning rather than the taking part.

Pete

Guest Guest75

Errrmmmmmmmmmmm ...........About 12000 miles:D

Little Tyke has a much better life here.

She went to her school Formal last night. (Bit like US school Prom night.)