I got a new job within 2 weeks of being made redundant!

Moosh

Yes! It's true - I was made redundant 2 weeks ago - the same day the company I sent my CV off to advertised their position on Seek. I applied. The next day I received a telephone call inviting me for interview. Attended interview on the Wednesday and was offered the position on Tuesday! I attend a medical today and start on Monday! Not sure what I'm going to do about my study now but I might do both.

Not bad going eh!? So there are jobs out there. Keep positive!

:)

Guest nishman

Well done Michelle!:jiggy:

It's good news for those of us left in the M&M game that there's still work out there:unsure:. Is it M&M again, or something different?

Guest Lisajonesey

Hi Michelle!

THAT'S FANTASTIC NEWS!

It's so nice to hear someone having a possitive time job hunting too!

So plans to do the course are off now? I think that was a really good back up plan.

Good for you

Good luck with the new job!!!

Lisa.

Guest Libby1971

Well done Michelle, I am really pleased that you have managed to get something else. I also think you should try and find a way to do your study, "you were in the study zone maaaan, don't lose the vibe now" (thinking Aussie hippie here)

Take care, and congrats

Guest Martin and Val
I received a telephone call inviting me for interview. Attended interview on the Wednesday and was offered the position on Tuesday! I attend a medical today and start on Monday!

Not bad going eh!? So there are jobs out there. Keep positive!

:)

Well done and god luck with it.:D

Unfortunately there are no jobs in M&M at the moment. I'm going to be working on the Adelaide Desal Project. Yay!

Well done!!!!

Look out for Ian, he's working with Builts as a project manager there.

Judi x