Just Typical

Guest Django

Guest Django

So there I was enjoying the aussie life style. We have been invited out for a bit of a do on Monday a round of golf was on offering (first time I have been able to since arriving 7 months ago) for the same day or 9 holes on the Tuesday. Life was going well. Too well really. I can tell you're waiting for the spanner to hit..... well it did way of a phone call this morning. I applied for a job not expecting to get it with Australia Post and what d'you know? They want me to start on Monday..... Bugger. There goes the kept man thing. I might be able to put it off for a week as Tracey needs to change a few shifts so she can be at home with the kids. If she can't then I get another week or so. ;):biglaugh:

As Moosh says there are jobs out there (even if you don't really want them :biglaugh:).

Pete

Guest caoimhe

Well considering she is 5 months pregnant she is entilted to have a break sitting at home minding the other 4 kids:biglaugh:

Really pleased for you, hope it goes well

Guest panther
So there I was enjoying the aussie life style. We have been invited out for a bit of a do on Monday a round of golf was on offering (first time I have been able to since arriving 7 months ago) for the same day or 9 holes on the Tuesday. Life was going well. Too well really. I can tell you're waiting for the spanner to hit..... well it did way of a phone call this morning. I applied for a job not expecting to get it with Australia Post and what d'you know? They want me to start on Monday..... Bugger. There goes the kept man thing. I might be able to put it off for a week as Tracey needs to change a few shifts so she can be at home with the kids. If she can't then I get another week or so. ;):biglaugh:

As Moosh says there are jobs out there (even if you don't really want them :biglaugh:).

Pete

Well done what is the new job, postie ?

Guest Guest75

Wahaaaayyy!!

Congratulations Pete!!!

Work is a bugger and does get in the way of real life at times - but never mind,great to see jobs are out there!:)

Be careful of that pulsing,throbbing power beastie of a bike:biglaugh:

Guest Guest75
Congratulations Pete! Are you going to be a postie? Cos if you are you'll be known as Pop It In Pete!:biglaugh:

And you're right, there are jobs out there, I'm also starting work on Monday, for Westpac! I don't get a dinky little scooter with my job though!!!:biglaugh:

"Pop it in Pete"

Don't you think he has done enough of that ????

Hence having to get a job!

Guest Martin and Val
We have been invited out for a bit of a do on Monday a round of golf was on offering for the same day or 9 holes on the Tuesday. I applied for a job not expecting to get it with Australia Post and what d'you know? They want me to start on Monday..... Bugger. There goes the kept man thing.

As Moosh says there are jobs out there (even if you don't really want them).

Pete

Congratulations Pete, can you ask for a holiday so you can get the golf in as well?:D

It's good news week this week with all these jobs about, good positive posts which are nice to see.

Martin

Guest rockpool crab

Pete

OMG!!!!!!.....what fabulous news....soooooooo happy for you guys..result!

CONGRATULATIONS from the Hannah's

Guest Django

Thank you everyone for your kind words.

I have managed to put my start date off for a week so I might get to play an Aussie golf course and hopefully attend a special occasion on Monday. Tracey is over the moon as this means even after the new addition arrives she will only have to go back part time.

Good luck to everyone job hunting. If I can find one without any skills or qualifications that they recognise here then it should be happy days for everyone.

Pete

Guest rockpool crab

Good luck to everyone job hunting. If I can find one without any skills or qualifications that they recognise here then it should be happy days for everyone.

Pete

Wooooot..now that's what I'm talking about :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Guest sarahsmartiepants

Well done Pete congratulations! Or should I say bad luck not sure really!:nah:

Things willl be a bit quieter on here form you soon then?