Omg - We Got It

Guest Jane.Mason

Guest Jane.Mason

OMG - Visa Grant call came through. Don't know whether to laugh, cry or just run round street screaming. 20 months of hoops. Can now officially open the sparkling Shiraz we've been saving.

2.gif2.gif2.gif2.gif

Guest ralph n bev

What fantastic news, congratulations, when are you going? Have you your house to sell? I could ask you loads but wont!!!!

Bet your minds buzzing!!

Enjoy the fizz

Bev:D

Guest Jane.Mason

Hi Ralph and Bev

Don't know whether i'm coming or going. 3.gif And YES i am on cloud nine.

Changed flights on Friday from 17/7 to end August. House sale not going well :confused:. Decided to change EA and drop price. Really looking forward to the East Mids Meet now as last Barbie in the UK. We're on a 136. Med probs with daughter held back app in 05.

Just need to break Good news to inlaws tonight, my Mum's just burst into Tears.

jane

Guest mOZzy

great news!!! congratulations!!

fingers crossed for the house sale and then you are off into the suuuun.

take the rain with 'ya, could you please?! apparently they need it more ;)

Guest Jane.Mason

Hi All

Thanks for the good luck wishes. Good luck to all those still waiting it's quite surreal when you get that phone call.

My heads great this morning as decided to save Shiraz for celebration drink with freinds on Friday. Not a drop passed my lips.

Visa not mentioned last night at all as think we are both in shock as has been such a rollercoaster ride for the last 20 months.

Broke news to my Mum yesterday and she just burst into tears and hung up. OH needs to call his parents but didn't dare as it's normally a no go subject.

Now able to look at schools, Jobs and houses with a more positive outlook.

Jane and Andi

Guest The Ashtons

Nowthen:D:D fantastic news dont be too hard on the parents ours are still crying, thats becouse they are under flood waters in Sheffield by the sea no really all the familly are safe and sound the only thinng we get out of them is we are in the best place

SWFC UNDER WATER THEY HAVE BEEN UP TO THEIR NECKS IN S**T BE4 BUT NEVER UNDER WATER LOL

SEE U ON THE OTHER SIDE

Bob.

It's quite amazing how many folks are writing in to say that July has been their lucky month. Congratulations to you all. I guess like us, realty is now setting in and the collywobbles begin. My major concern now is that I think we will need to write to the airlines to ask for more planes to be layed on, as with so many people emigrating the seats are getting in short supply. I have been looking for flights in September & October and found a good flight only to see that there were only 4 seats left on one of the legs.

We have to enter Aus by 6th November to validate our visa, and are not sure if we will be ready to go permanently by then, so will probably have to make a return flight to tidy up all the odds and ends.

Guest Aussiebound
Hi Ralph and Bev

Don't know whether i'm coming or going. 3.gif And YES i am on cloud nine.

Changed flights on Friday from 17/7 to end August. House sale not going well :confused:. Decided to change EA and drop price. Really looking forward to the East Mids Meet now as last Barbie in the UK. We're on a 136. Med probs with daughter held back app in 05.

Just need to break Good news to inlaws tonight, my Mum's just burst into Tears.

jane

Hi Jane

Congratulations, Really pleased for you. Bet it seems to have been forever coming?

Can't wait to see chat with you at the East Mids Meet. Are you camping?

:D:o

Sarah