HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE FRIEND "Sue2oz"

Guest cunnah10

Guest cunnah10

BIRTHDAY WISHES HUN....:cute:HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD ONE...:v_SPIN:....WISH I COULD BE THERE TO CELEBRATE IT WITH YOU AS I COULD DO WITH A GOOD GIRLIE NIGHT OUT.....YOU ENJOY:p...I WILL TOAST ONE OR TWO (bottles) TO YOU FROM THIS END:goofy:

HUGS & KISSES Gill xxxxxxx

Hi Sue - well I am on early but Gill bet me to it with the post!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GURL XXXXXXX

Have a good first one in oz and I will see you tonight for some celebrations - cant wait

Sarah Jane, Kenny and the boys xxxxx

Guest KP Nuts

36_23_9.gif Sue, hope you have a great first one in Oz..... Sorry I can't make the night out, but we will make up for it sometime I'm sure.

Happy birthday......

WOW a whole thread just for me:notworthy:

thanks tyke and gurls for my birthday wishes , wish you was here too gill:sad: miss ya hun and i will have a little drinky poo's for you tonight carnt wait;)

see ya there sj and kim we will have another night out again soon ok

sue xxx

Guest redfoxy
WOW a whole thread just for me:notworthy:

thanks tyke and gurls for my birthday wishes , wish you was here too gill:sad: miss ya hun and i will have a little drinky poo's for you tonight carnt wait;)

see ya there sj and kim we will have another night out again soon ok

sue xxx

Hi Sue, Happy Happy birthday xx

Not met you and your family, but you sound a happy crowd ! Take care and have a great day xx