The Ashtons

Can't think why ???.

Hi everybody hope u r all well, have u new poms in oz settled in ok.
      Anyway still waiting 4 our visas but if ever i needed another reason to leave the UK behind ,yesterday was the icing on the cake. Ive been working down in Poole and was expecting a long journey home what with friday traffic but what a nightmare I was unsure of the best route home one or two options back to Sheffield M3, M25, M1 or up to Bristol M5 M42 M1, but decided on M3 A34 M40 M69 M1 (ooooooo nnnnnnooooo) hit the M40 @ 3.15 exited M40 @ 7pm, cant wait 4 the long empty freeways of SA sory to moan but GET ME OUT OF HERE.

ps. recieved our letter this morn from the BBC, our show is 9.15 26th Jan Friday, happy viewing
      Have a great weekend

Hallett Cove
      27 times
      Hi thanks for letting us know when Adelaide is on air

I am quite excited about this programme, I love realestate, the highs & lows, beats soaps anyday :) perhaps I am a little sad that I resign to lifestyle programmes but who cares

I also subsribe to a monthly Australia & New Zealand magazine, very informative at 3.75. Feb 07 edition on the shelves at WHS.

Angela (43), Ashley (45), Bradley (17), Thomas (13) & Max our Spoodle (6) Visa Process 23/10/06 - granted 27/04/07. Now permanent residents as of Sept 09.
      Arrived 6th Sept 07 Living in Onkaparinga Hills. Building a new home 2014 Hallett Cove with Rivergum 2 Story & views back / front :D
      AGS Painting & Decorating PM me or email agspainting@adam.com.au

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums