Biggest Loser Australia

Guest Roo1

Gossip, gossip, gossip!!!!

Ok, i know I'm going to lose my street cred (if I had any) over this one!!!!:swoon:

Warning!!!! (Don't read on if you don't want to know who is left next week)!!!!

I've just come back from a well earned short break in Sydney and who should i see wandering through the mall at Darling Harbour but Sammy, Tiff and Bob!!

Its was around 9am so not very busy and my family and I were having breakfast in the food court.

Not to miss out on a chance to say Hi to minor celebrities I grabbed my camera and my son (good excuse) and followed the girls into a kiddy's shop.

Thomas was sooo embarrased and hung back but I dragged the poor kid in with me......pretending he was the one who wanted the photo!

I walked up to Sammy and asked her if I could have my photo took with her and Tiff (how sad am i) Sammy said definitly not her but maybe Tiffany, Tiffany said no she couldn't either due to their contract.

The girls looked TINY!! Not a pick on them, especially Tiffany. I told them they looked great and Sammy seemed well chuffed (or maybe just keen to get this mad woman away from her!)

Bob looked so tired but I guess after endless weeks with the commando, who wouldn't!!

I guess with the final next weekend and with them filming a week or so in advance, you can work it out who is going to make it to the end! I know I have. ;)

Judi xxx:o

Guest UzinOz

OMG, how embarrassing for poor Thomas :P

I hope your right because that's who I'd like to see in the final, Go BOB!!

Oh dear there goes my street cred as well!!

Jackie

:realmad:

Now Judi - how can you tempt us with a post like that and expect us not to read on!

aaaaaaaaaargggggggggggggggghhhh! (lol)

Isnt it the case though that they have filmed so far in advance that all of them could be walking the streets right now? DONT ANSWER THAT _ Thats what I am going to believe anyway!

Ok I have absolutely no idea who you are talking about....does that mean I have some street cred:wacko:

Yes loads!! :biglaugh:

I'm sadly addicted to The Biggest Loser here in Australia and I guess who i saw in the mall where the final three.

Unfortunatly its more than likely that this time next year you are going to be just as sad as me, as Aussie TV is pretty rubbish and this programme is one of the highlights!! :biglaugh:

Oh I wanted Sharif to win it !!! Im sure Bob will win then, if he is in the final. I remember going out in a bar in Adelaide City and seeing 2 of the biggest losers finalists from 2007 and I was the same asking them for their autographs,they enjoyed the attention as the show had finished.