Police checks........

Guest lastboyscout

Guest lastboyscout

have arrived this morning:D

All completed paperwork is being sent this afternoon, so has anyone got any idea how long it will be before they request our meds?:confused:

After watching `No Place Like Home` last night, its made me even more determined to get away from here:p

Guest stufi1997

On that note . How far back do the police checks have to go? or do they just go all the way back to birth.? :eek: I thought i read that they just need to go back ten years., and no i'm not that bad a crim! maybe Fiona is though!

Guest soggy

We got our police checks back a few days ago, they are allowed 40 days to supply them and they took exactly 40 days to arrive, as they all come from scotland yard they all will be about the same time, not long now then.

I had a driving conciction from 12 years ago that did not show up as it was a spent conviction i think anything from over 10 years ago wont show ( unless you murdered somone).

Simon

Guest swampo

Glad to hear you gor your Police checks back OK Lastboyscout. They seem to like keeping you waiting, we have just had our police checks back 2 days before the 40 day deadline. Only thing I can think of there must be an awful lot of us applying for police checks hoping to get out of the UK and into some sunshine.

Just got our RSMS visa nomination number today, now comes the graft of all the paperwork.

Kev & Mall

Guest soggy
Ha Ha,... it's a driving one for me to simon ...:rolleyes: i think it must be all the fumes in the van!!!!:D

Fumes in the van, why did i not think of that? it could explain a lot though:o

Simon

Guest dglamoore
i think anything from over 10 years ago wont show ( unless you murdered somone).

Simon

Greg had a minor infraction (lads being lads) from 24 years ago that showed on his police checks - luckily we had already mentionned it on the visa application :rolleyes:

Lisa:cool:

Guest lastboyscout
Glad to hear you gor your Police checks back OK Lastboyscout. They seem to like keeping you waiting, we have just had our police checks back 2 days before the 40 day deadline. Only thing I can think of there must be an awful lot of us applying for police checks hoping to get out of the UK and into some sunshine.

Just got our RSMS visa nomination number today, now comes the graft of all the paperwork.

Kev & Mall

Things are moving pretty quick for you now then?;)

I`m glad for you, filled out all my paperwork before the police checks came back so as soon as they landed WHOOSH into the envelope and straight down the post office :D

Good luck with the form filling!:cool:

Guest stufi1997
Fumes in the van, why did i not think of that? it could explain a lot though:o

Simon

Ever done any graining? well that sweet american pure turps ...with just a dash of driers...,oh yes that does it for me ..sh-te brb i'd better just nip out an check the van's locked;) lol now the whole site is going "wot are they on?" :D:cool: Hav it !