• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Dont forget your...............

Western Suburbs
      830 times
      Quote Originally Posted by Rob and Clare View Post
      Here's some piccies of the aftereffects of the rain...:jimlad:
      That first photo was taken exactly out the front of the unit we used to rent on the North Esplanade in Glenelg!!!

We saw the photos on Adelaide Now and I recognised the view straight away! We were there for 2 winters and I never saw it that bad, although the day they had a really bad storm we were on holiday in Malaysia and missed it all. Some days though the wind would blow so hard it was difficult to open the front door - and sometimes there would be foam blowing up all over the road. Living right on the seafront isn't all it's cracked up to be, and you are constantly cleaning your windows because everything gets covered in salt spray which rots everything.
      Backpacked round Australia 1992. Married Australian husband in Adelaide 1994. Lived in Adelaide 1994-1997. Moved back to UK & lived in Essex/Herts 1997-2009. Returned to Adelaide November 2009. 2 kids dual nationality.

1423 times
      Quote Originally Posted by ShouldIStayOrShouldIGo View Post
      Bunnings have clothes horses ( I'm with Rachiegarlo never heard of them called a clothes maiden lol) on special this week for under $10
      I think they are around $9.97 @ Bunnings i should know i did the sign but am not too sure as to the exact price.....selling like hot cakes at the start of the week.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums