Visa Granted

Guest Doodle

Guest Doodle

Just wanted to let you all know that we finally had our 136 visa granted today :D

Just got to get all our other stuff sorted now and we will be on our way

Guest Doodle

Hi All

Thank you all for your good wishes. ;)

Just thinking back I wouldn't have gone for the medicals if it hadn't been for you all, so Thank you!:D

We haven't got anything booked yet, I just want to see that visa in the passport (they have gone to London so should be back next week). Then its all systems go.

:eek:

We have started to look for work though, and are getting flights priced up as well as sorting bank accounts etc etc etc....so much to do!

If anyone has an advice its all very welcome x

We are really excited though, but I still cant believe it - I don't think it has sunk in yet!:o

Doodle

Guest Doodle

Hi Jackie and John

Yes our passports came back yesterday - VISA INSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think its finally sunk in!

We are now hoping to be off nov/dec time...we are just checking some things out as soon as we know the answers, we are booking the flights!

;)

Guest Rachel & Jeff

Congratulations Doodle and jwood:D

Can't wait until it's my turn to say 'We got it'. Seems so far away and unreal at the moment.

Good luck with all your preparations and hope everything goes well for the big move.

Rachel

Guest jwood

Hi Doodle

We hope to be flying in Feb 08,:D have put house on the market and had one viewing so far. Still trying to finish of the extension so have been tileing the kitchen all day. Still got some tiling to do tomorrow aftre work.:( So much to do, so little time.

Ahwell it'll all come out in the wash as my mom would say.

Regards Jackie n john

Guest Doodle

Hi All

Thanks again!

Dates are now all hanging in the balance as OH half got a promotion! (can you believe it?):confused:

Just waiting to see now whether this means a pre or post christmas flight.

Good luck with the tiling and house sale Jwood!

Doodle