Hallett Cove
      62 times

Talking i'd love to be eight again ...

A man asked his wife what she'd like for her birthday. I'd love to be eight again" she replied.
      On the morning of her birthday he rose early, made her a nice big bowl of Coco Pops and then took her off to the local theme park.
      What a Day!
      He put her on every ride in the park:
      * The Death Slide
      * The Wall of Fear
      * The Screaming Monster Roller Coaster
      Five hours later she staggered out of the theme park. Her head was reeling and her stomach felt upside down. Right away they journeyed to a McDonalds where her loving husband ordered her a Happy Meal with extra fries and a refreshing chocolate milk shake.
      Then it was off to the movies: the latest Star Wars epic, a hot dog, popcorn, all the Coke she could drink, her favorite lolly and M&Ms .
      What a fabulous adventure!
      Finally she wobbled home with her husband and collapsed onto the bed exhausted.
      - - - - - -
      He leaned over his precious wife with a big smile and lovingly asked "Well Dear, what was it like being eight again?"
      - - - - - -
      Her eyes slowly opened and her expression suddenly changed "I meant my dress size, you f*ckin tw*t"
      The moral of this story: Even when a man is listening, he's still going to get it wrong.

i hope i didn't invade someones copyright again ;)
      Last edited by mOZzy; 08-07-2007 at 07:42 AM.

Just got home from happy hour at the duck inn - Corormandel valley- Highly Reccommend it!!! Very Funny!

Really like that one - totally agree with it!

hehe. Ive never been 8 (size) but would like to be.

The theme park etc sounds so much more fun.:p

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums