WOW fastest FA Cup Goal...

Guest katsmajic

Guest Guest75
WOOHOO knowing me knowing you Saha

how amazing was that!!!?????

Alll pozzies are behind the TOFFEEMEN i trust :policeman:

I'd comment more if I knew what you were on about?

Is this some secret soccer language????:biglaugh:

Guest Martin and Val
I'd comment more if I knew what you were on about?

Is this some secret soccer language????:biglaugh:

Just to help you a out with this Tyke:

Final score: Everton 1 Chelsea 2 Frank Lampard scores a second-half winner as Chelsea lift the FA Cup. Everton went a goal up after Louis Saha scored within the first 30 seconds of the 2009 FA Cup final, but Didier Drogba equalised with a strong header before half-time.

Cheers

Martin

EVERTON, EVERTON, EVERTON!!!!!!!!

What a great way to open a final; rubbish result but at least my kids are smiling;).

David Moyse is a great manager, and we could use a bit of that across the park, right guys?

Fabulous result for BARCA too, what a happy week...................

Guest katsmajic

Well, thought ole everton played well...but fab goals from the chavvies

(mental note to self not to go on PIA after drinking so much wine though) ;)

Guest Nick11
Well, thought ole everton played well...but fab goals from the chavvies

(mental note to self not to go on PIA after drinking so much wine though) ;)

He he he :jiggy::jiggy:

Guest rich

I like the review of Saha in the Sunday Times - something along the lines of "Not an entirely wasted day as he didn't acquire an injury".

I'm personally surprised his leg didn't drop off as he scored the goal and that he did't catch Dengue fever celebrating it.

Everton were unlucky. I had my anti Chelski hat on you see...

Guest robertreynolds

im disappointed drogba wasnt banned from all competitions after that $h!t he came out with after the barca game to be honest!

Rich - Unlucky? What game were you watching?

I'm struggling to remember any clear cut chances Everton had other than the goal. If ever the comment "you can score a goal too early in a game" was relevant, it was in the FA Cup Final on Saturday.

And Hibbert .... oh deary me ...

Unfortunately the top 4 in the Premiership are in a league of their own - they have won the FA Cup in 17 out of the last 19 seasons (I think - happy to be corrected). There are half a dozen team playing for UEFA/Europa Cup places. The rest are battling to avoid relegation each year.

Best regards.

Guest kaztayli

Hey Alan - the top 4 teams might be in a league of their own but we (Everton) are known as the best of the Rest (lol - I'm grab it where I can)

Seriously though - as much as I love the Toffees - they didn't deserve to win on Saturday. We might have scored the quickest goal in FA cup history but it counts for jack when we became runners up. Everton played a normal game - once we were a goal up - we started defending. We stood around waiting for the ball to come to us instead of shutting Chelsea down. They found our weakness and capitalised. Sad but maybe we should learn from this lesson for once

Remember as well (although it's no excuse) - some of our top players were injured and out of the game and with a full health team - we can be and are a team to watch

Unfortunately, to break into the top 4 these days you need a seriously rich benefactor. Man City have a chance, but they will need a good manager - Mark Hughes is good, but not top 4 in the EPL material.

Everton are almost at the stage where Chelsea were before Roman arrived. Chelsea had been in the top 6 for a few seasons before the big money came in - they needed the cash and the nouse of Mourinho to break up the ManU - Arse duopoly.

Not long 'til the new season!

Best regards.

Guest rich
Rich - Unlucky? What game were you watching?

I'm struggling to remember any clear cut chances Everton had other than the goal. If ever the comment "you can score a goal too early in a game" was relevant, it was in the FA Cup Final on Saturday.

I thought they could have got away with it if they'd held til half time... plus i have my anti chelski specs on...:D

And Hibbert played more like Doctor Hibbert in the Simpsons...:biglaugh:

Guest Django

[ATTACH]446[/ATTACH]

Hmmmmmmm Why are Chelski hated by most other clubs I wonder??:mad:

Nice dive in the box by Lampard too. The Ref lifted a card that should have had a 5.6 in it but showed the yellow one by mistake.:biglaugh:

[ATTACH]446[/ATTACH]

Hmmmmmmm Why are Chelski hated by most other clubs I wonder??:mad:

Nice dive in the box by Lampard too. The Ref lifted a card that should have had a 5.6 in it but showed the yellow one by mistake.:biglaugh:

There was clearly a clash of legs. Whether it was a foul or not, booking Lampard was a ridiculous decision.

As for Chelsea not being liked ... I imagine many other clubs would have liked to have had Roman's cash and the trophies in the cabinet. Given a choice, I know I'd prefer to be in the top 4 and playing CL footie than seeing some other club doing the same.

Best regards.

Guest Django
There was clearly a clash of legs. Whether it was a foul or not, booking Lampard was a ridiculous decision.

Clash of legs???? :nah:

Pure simulation. Seeking to gain an advantage by conning the ref. Yellow card correct decission.

Enjoy the CL footie while you can Alan. Its going to get tougher over the next few seasons. The usual 4 won't have it all their own way with big investors throwing their cash into other clubs. Even one of Chelski's neighbours will be there or there abouts in 3 or 4 seasons time. Good for football in general but not so good for the current top four as they won't all be able to qualify every season.