Message for the hierachy, (Real Football).

Ferret

Which team do you support?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Which team do you support?

• Arsenal
    • Spurs
    • Man Utd
    • Man City
    • Liverpool
    • Everton
    • Newcastle
    • Villa
    • West Ham
    • Chelsea

Is there any chance we can have a new section in the Forum called " Real Football". I have noticed, be it in peoples signature or posts that there are alot of football fans on here that I'm sure are willing to contribute to discussions and have a bit of banter. Maybe even people can connect to see future games that are screened at reasonable times .

In the meantime:

Which team do you support in our poll ? Sorry if your team isn't there as the max i could enter was 10. Feel free to add to the thread with your team.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rich

Spurs season ticket holder. Harry Redknapp's blue and white army etc etc

Love a bit of banter! (mostly about Spurs who are often a joke!)

Live in Newcastle upon Tyne so gutted about being relegated. Nevertheless I am from Burnley and went to Wembley to watch them beat Sheffield United 1 - 0. Well chuffed come on you Clarets. My son has played for Hartlepool, Darlington and Burnley. once emigrated to Adelaide, we hoping that he can continue with Professional Soccer.

Guest graandjac
Hi there

I am adding this on behalf of my hubby who is a dedicated Doncaster Rovers Fan, was a season ticket holder until we came here and still follows them as much as the time difference will allow. He is a daily surfer of all the Rovers forums too!

Lindsey

That was real football not ......who........Doncaster rovers arent they out of a comic......pmsl:biglaugh::P

Got to be Chelsea. Have supported them since I was 9 (believe me a long time ago), through the bad times. Nagged my Dad so much he took me to a match when I was about 10, freezing cold and raining but so exciting. Great to see them win the FA cup after the disappointment with Barcelona in the Champions League. Was in Italy so had to watch with Italian commentary (Vialli being one of the commentators). Great goal from Frank Lampard.!!!!

Frank-Lampard-mobbed-FA-Cup-final_2312460.jpg

No Scottish teams in the poll?? :err:

We're Rangers fans but will watch ANY football match

Hello Hello

Its good to see fellow True Blues , I really missed seeing the Gers lift the title this season.

After having a season ticket for 18 years and moving to Adelaide,it seems really strange not having the football to go to on a Saturday or watching the football results coming in while in the pub.

I suppose there is always Adelaide United, seems a bit strange shouting for a team in red though .

Guest louiswaring@hotmail.co.uk
Live in Newcastle upon Tyne so gutted about being relegated. Nevertheless I am from Burnley and went to Wembley to watch them beat Sheffield United 1 - 0. Well chuffed come on you Clarets. My son has played for Hartlepool, Darlington and Burnley. once emigrated to Adelaide, we hoping that he can continue with Professional Soccer.

As a Nob Ender.......was gutted to see a dingle on here already!!!

Thru gritted teeth....well done, enjoy it next year.

Perhaps we will pass each other at the end of next season.

Tevez and also in the process of signing Samuel E'to from Barcalona are the rumours.

Do you think, like the media that City are ruining football ?

I was a kippax kid too.

used to stand in the kippax as a lad

whos hughsey flashing the cash for next