British Lions Matches in South Australia

Guest guest2184

Guest guest2184

I will be in Adelaide from 19 June 09 for a month. Unfortunately this coincides with the British Lions Test series against South Africa. Living in Africa at the moment gives me great opportunity to watch rugby 24/7 but I know it's very scarce throughout Adelaide and South Australia.

I'll be staying in Prospect for most of the time so if someone could tell me of any pubs in the Northern Suburbs, North Adelaide or City that will be showing the games I'd be very grateful.

I'm also going to a wedding in Port Augusta on the day of the final test - but as all proper blokes know that's no excuse for not watching a Test Match. I know it will probably be even harder up there than in Adelaide to find but does anyone know of any place in Port Augusta that will show rugby?

Guest robertreynolds

theres a sports bar in town, cant remember the name of it, but its got about 30 screens and shows pretty much everything and is open 24 hrs a day.

I will be in Adelaide from 19 June 09 for a month. Unfortunately this coincides with the British Lions Test series against South Africa. Living in Africa at the moment gives me great opportunity to watch rugby 24/7 but I know it's very scarce throughout Adelaide and South Australia.

I'll be staying in Prospect for most of the time so if someone could tell me of any pubs in the Northern Suburbs, North Adelaide or City that will be showing the games I'd be very grateful.

I'm also going to a wedding in Port Augusta on the day of the final test - but as all proper blokes know that's no excuse for not watching a Test Match. I know it will probably be even harder up there than in Adelaide to find but does anyone know of any place in Port Augusta that will show rugby?

If you cant find a pub to watch it in watch it online at MyPP2, they show all rugby games from world rugby live and free!! :D

Guest robertreynolds

I invested in a Slingbox about 18 months ago when I was back in the UK and travelling around a bit. It plugs into my SKY and the broadband and lets me watch and control sky over the internet from anywhere in the world. Best bit of kit Ive bought in recent years. Have since bought 2 more, and have all 3 plugged into various sky subscriptions back in the UK so I can get pretty much any channel.

Well worth it :)

If anyone wants to give it a test-drive PM me..

http://www.slingbox.com