Radio Stations

Cannons

Guest ade&emma

Depends what kind of music you like. Most play the same five songs over and over again. I listen to SAfm or Nova or Triple j or Triple m but to be honest, they all get a bit anoying after a while. Rabbits gotcha calls on SAfm are highly amusing!

972 AM for all day news, bit boring when they're broadcasting from parliament though! 105.5 is Triple J - plays up to date stuff - worth listening to for Dr Phil (I think) on Thursday just before lunchtime. Can't stand that awful Amber on 107.1 (SAFM) in the morning but Hamish and Andy at driving home time on there are quite amusing. Triple M (104.7) and Mix 102.3 play stuff from the 80's all day so if that's what you're into it's not bad. And if you're over 80 yourself, there's always 891 (although I'm told the Two Baldies in the morning can be entertaining sometimes!!)

And pur-lease? Prank phone calls?? Didn't they stop being amusing once we all left primary school???

Guest SA Great

I love Fresh FM (92.7) Great for all kiinds of dance music. Triple M is for the bogans, SAFM and NOva for modern pop, 102.3 for the 80's fans, triple J for Uni students. I am of course generalising!!

I'm listening to Chris Evans on Radio 2 over t'internet, same as I do every day! Then Ken Bruce, then Jeremy Vine... you catch my drift?? Radio here is dire, although I must confess I listen to Hamish and Andy when I'm driving to work in the afternoon.[/quo

WE ARE NOT ALONE THEN

HATE TO ADMIT IT SOMETIMES PUT RADIO ON WHEN

GETTING TEA READY

BLAST FROM THE PAST OR WHAT :err::err: