My personal Holy Grail has been found......

Guest lastboyscout

Guest lastboyscout

whilst browsing around the Myer Centre in the city, I wandered to the food court and there to my amazement was my Holy Grail!!!!!!!

PROPER DONNER KEBAB MEAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I stood there like a dribbling Homer Simpson and couldn`t move :shocked:

I intend to get absolutely bladdered and wander in there and point at the menu board, proceed to spill all my spare change all over the floor, and drop all the BBQ sauce/juices all down my shirt ;):biglaugh:

My next mission is to find cans of Carling, then my life will be complete :biglaugh:

Guest GG1975

Ha Ha ha ha Couldn't have said it better myself!! Well done!

Hmmm love the 3am donner kebab, absolutely plastered.....sensational end to the night!

Guest ade&emma

"hot" chilli sause or nothing. do they deliver at 3am like when ive ordered them in the uk and not even realised until the morning when i wake up and most of it is on my shirt or the couch.