Martial Arts for 4 year old?

Guest ffi&dyl

hi gurl, i took our charlie (5) to taek won do by ours in the community centre (aldinga) and they let him join in the first session but did said hes abit to young and to wait to hes 6 as this is the age they useally start - but thats taek won do maybe different for other types.

sue xxx

Guest cunnah10
Anyone know of anywhere around the Seaford area that does martal arts for a 4 year old?

Thanks.

Ffion :)

Hi Fi.....is this after the episode at kindy this week with the "spade incident"...get him into self defence classes quickly (lol)

hope he is ok hun?

xxx

Thanks Sue,

He's seen kids on Playschool doing Karate and wont stop ging on about it.

Think he'd pass as six anyway the size of him, lol.

oh yes i know that one was it on this mornin, and the 2 loonies that present it was singing "fung foo fighting" oh how i love that show pmsl:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

its enough to send ya around the twist.

sue xxx

• 2 weeks later...