I got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cannons

Just heard this afternoon that I have been granted my ARTC as a Electrical Mechanic and I am so chuffed:v_SPIN:.

Couldn't have done it without the people of PIA especially Tooeasy :notworthy:.

Good luck to everyone else going through the process and if I can be of any help please ask.

Derek

Guest ozziespurs

Hi!

Well done you must feel relieved to be another step closer, When did you send your application off? We sent ours off and recieved email saying it was recieved on the 29th July, Keep looking and it say's it is waiting assessment, getting a little nervous as we fly out 29th Aug.

When are you making the move over?

Guest PompeyPom

Well done,dont really know what that is as only a common old bricky but understand the stress at that stage of the application,so bloody well done.Happy days....

Seeya on the beach.

Hi!

Well done you must feel relieved to be another step closer, When did you send your application off? We sent ours off and recieved email saying it was recieved on the 29th July, Keep looking and it say's it is waiting assessment, getting a little nervous as we fly out 29th Aug.

When are you making the move over?

Hi, Ours was received on the 30th July.

Hope you hear soon and good luck with your flight etc we're not even close to moving over still trying to sell the house :wacko:.

Jo & Derek

Guest ozziespurs

I know how you feel on house, we took over a year to sell ours and even then we lost quite a lot to sell it, but we were having to sponser our kids and as our eldest was due to turn 18 next year we took a loss on house.

Just getting a little bit worried on artc as they are supposed to assess them in order of reciept and I know of a few people who had theirs recieved 30th and have heard something, and we had ours recieved 29th. We did send a lot of paperwork off though as it cost £26 to send over.

Excellent new, did you have to go down the veetassess route first to get the visa. Also how much paperwork did you provide for the ARTC, same as vets or more. Good luck with the visa application.

Hi

Thanks, we got our PR visa in Nov 2007, we didn't do the Veetasses it was the TRA Route. For ARTC we just expaneded on the part where you put in your work experience but everything else was pretty much the same, I think we sent about 50-60 A4 sheets of paper in total so not loads but everything they asked for. Just need to do the Peer Wiring Rules course, sit exam on arrival and find a job!

Hi

Thanks, we got our PR visa in Nov 2007, we didn't do the Veetasses it was the TRA Route. For ARTC we just expaneded on the part where you put in your work experience but everything else was pretty much the same, I think we sent about 50-60 A4 sheets of paper in total so not loads but everything they asked for. Just need to do the Peer Wiring Rules course, sit exam on arrival and find a job!

Should have your A class soon. I have to go down the vets route to get the visa but once i have the visa i will also go down the ARTC route as seems quicker to get the licence. Good luck on the job front.