The gay flight attendant.

Guest stufi1997

Guest stufi1997

My flight was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant, who seemed to put everyone in a good mood as he served us with food and drinks. As the plane prepared to desend, he came swishing down the aisle and told us that captain Marvey had asked him to announce that he'll be landing the big scary plane shortly,so lovely people, if you could just put your trays up, that would be super !.

On his trip back up the aisle, he noticed this well-dressed rather Arabic looking woman hadn't moved a muscle. "Perhaps you didn't hear me over those big brute engines.. but i asked if you could raise your trazzee-poo., so the main man can pitty-pat us on the ground."

She calmly turned her head and said, "in my country, i'm called a Princess and i take orders from no-one."

To which i swear the flight attendant replied.without missing a beat....."Well sweetie, in my country i'm called a Queen, so i outrank you.... Tray- up Bitch..!:D;)