w00t - Pot Noodle

sidestep

Guest SA Great
Candy Magic in Beach Road, Christies Beach now sell Bombay Bad Boy pot noodles. $6 each, but well worth it.

Form an orderly queue please - no pushing.

get over it mate

At the British Lolly shop in Sydney they were $4.90 so we got a chicken & mushroom one as this was our favourite, nowhere near as nice as I remember them, will defo not be buying one again

Jackie

Guest Rob and Clare

I don't know, everynow and then we get some old favourites either from local shops or the internet and they're always everybit as good as I remember them.

Never been a pot noodle fan though but it sounds as though they are only a little more than the asian versions you get in the regular supermarkets, so if you enjoy it, fill your boots...

Guest Guest75

Could not bring myself to pay that for a pot noodle.

Just had a Maggi Chicken noodle and enjoyed that - ish.

Just had a mass of work done on my choppers so not solids for a while + I'm in agony:realmad::goofy: