bed linen

Guest angiestaff

Guest angiestaff

anyone out there know of the best place to get cheap bed linen from (sheets, duvets, covers etc...), having to purchase a new bed (for arriving guests!! lol) so will need to stock up the old linen cupboard b4 they arrive in december

ange x

Guest angiestaff
sorry to hijack, but does Manchester mean bed linen over here? If so, anyone know why. I'm getting so confused looking at bed stuff too!

lol, me and hubby were wondering that when we first got here too!!!...eventually worked it out by looking at the t.v adverts!!:biglaugh:

ange

• 1 year later...
Guest moonraker1959

Not sure if BHS do delivery to Oz (lol)but they have a bedding sale on.Jeff Banks "Bed in a Bag"double size is now £50.Includes duvet cover,2 pillow cases,a bed runner and matching pillow.I've just brought 2 and they are fab!

• 1 month later...

Hi Ange

Im always buying new linen and hunt around for good bargains all the time....by far the cheapest place is Kmart. Spotlight is good when they have their offers on - sometime 50% off and Ive also had some real bargains from Target when they are getting rid of their line in the 'odds & sods' section...

But Kmart is the place

Sarahx