On our way!!

Guest Allie Bloss

Guest Allie Bloss

:biglaugh:

Well the bags are packed and we are ready to leave, the nerves are starting to creep in a bit but hopefully they wont last long!

The taxi arrives tomorrow midday to take us to the airport & we will be landing in Adelaide 9am Sunday morning - all being well, (my 3 year old is so excited about going on a plane he cant sit still for a minute - I'm sure he's going to find the emergency exit!!)

:arghh:

Anyway just to say we are looking forward to meeting you all soon!!

xx

Guest seekingsunshine

how exciting!bet you cant wait! where abouts are you hoping to settle?

i did the plane trip two weeks ago with three year old twins and 12 week old baby - went really well! i was so surprised! my twins loved the plane!!!

adelaide is so lovely - you'll all love it here!fantastic for kids!!! (not been here long and i already love it!)

Helen x

Guest Django

Have a safe journey over. The sun should be waiting for you when you arrive.

Tip....... After you pick your luggage off the belts get in the queue and get your children to make some noise. You will be fast tracked through the masses. We were last off the plane and first out of the airport. ;):biglaugh:

Guest Allie Bloss

Thanks guys, really lookinf forward to it now, have needed to buy an extra case just to get all the stuff there but least its only one way 'ey!!

Great to hear that sun will be waiting for us - we've missed it!!

We'll be staying in Morphett vale for the first 4 weeks then not sure - depends where we can rent but looking around Port Noarlunga - Seaford Rise area.

We have already been told that we will probably be first on & off all aircrafts but we are quite prepared to steal all comfort toys, which should creat enough comotion to get us prioritised instantly. lol!!

See you all soon.

xx