what is with these adverts??!!!

Guest allie

just tried to watch a 2hr movie on channel 9....and it was on for nearly 3 hours cos of the all the ad breaks - we lost count at 12!!:arghh::arghh: are all the channels like this? we havnt really watched much tv since we got here and i dont think we will if it is anything like that!!

and the worst thing was that the movie was awful!!!!:goofy: sorry rant over now!

I try to look at it insofar as i want to watch 3 hours of adverts but every now and then there's a bit of film chucked in, and you have to work it out like a puzzle.

I've given up on TV anyway since I discovered you can get pretty much anything (boxsets, films) from the library for free, so i requested everything in the world ever, and just swing by to collect whenever I'm desperate for ad-free viewing!

Guest Guest75
Hi thats aus, we never watch normal tv cant abide the ad breaks

only watch foxtel that has adverts but they dont shout at you.

Why are all the adverts so loud .

The only one thats any good is the r s p c a s its the best ive seen

in aus

Not seen the "Easy Off Bam!" adfs on Fox$el yet??

I'd like to put that bottle where it won't matter how many squirts you give it.

It does really annoy me that Fox$el have more ads creeping on - when we first subscribed 9 years ago - no ads:realmad::realmad::realmad:

Guest nishman

We won't usually watch films on free-to-air (especially 9) because of this :(

It brings back memories of ITV deciding to "bridge" movies over the news at ten - that used to grind my gears...