31 degrees !!!

Guest guest569

Guest guest3462

personally I don't car how hot its going to be as long as the skies are blue and the sun is shining and we can get outdoors for some lovely fresh air. Should be a great weekend for camping, which is good cos its the maiden voyage fo our new tent!!!

We gonna fall out over 3 degrees? :realmad:

Prince Charlie's favourite musical threesome. :jimlad: Gotta love Sheila Ferguson and the girls. :jiggy: Who could fall out over them??? ;)

Guest Guest75
mmmm as jealous as....

HG

Ya can laugh at me now.

Did not go out.

Was planning my first solo but that northerly is making it choppy.Lots of boats returning early at O'Sullies ramp.

Out with Andrew's old fella tomorrow though.

As long as it stays in that band for the weekend...

What band are we talking about now??? :unsure: I thought this was a thread about temperature not music. Please try to keep on topic. ;):biglaugh: