Just watching the sunset

Guest kangomik

Guest kangomik

As the sun drops down tonight the sky looks spectacular, but it made me wonder how the new people are getting along at the end of their first warm week?

Some will have been here for 3 months or more and could be excused for thinking they had never left the UK with all the rain we have had. This week has been around the mid 20's and its about 8 weeks till Christmas and the really warm stuff. Things are looking up for a nice summer.

How did the new arrivals find it this week?:)

Guest Guest75

I was thinking the same thing.

This has been the longest and coldest winter I've know.

All to come now though plus I thinks the summer is shifting to later so we'll get plenty.

"We need the rain" will be said soon I'm sure :swoon:

I was thinking the same thing.

This has been the longest and coldest winter I've know.

All to come now though plus I thinks the summer is shifting to later so we'll get plenty.

"We need the rain" will be said soon I'm sure :swoon:

worse than all those Yorkshire winters?:):):)

Simon

Guest kangomik

Baz i kind of know how you feel, My mum has been over lately, got two weeks of damp days and the last week was Sun and warm. She was totally gobsmacked that it was not 35+ every day and not a cloud in sight.

Our own faults i guess, we tell people about the wonderfull days and well quite frankly no one in the UK listens when you tell em it's rained all week!

I hope you had a good recce bar the weather

Guest BAZnDAF
Baz i kind of know how you feel, My mum has been over lately, got two weeks of damp days and the last week was Sun and warm. She was totally gobsmacked that it was not 35+ every day and not a cloud in sight.

Our own faults i guess, we tell people about the wonderfull days and well quite frankly no one in the UK listens when you tell em it's rained all week!

I hope you had a good recce bar the weather

We had a great time, the weather never stopped us from doing anything! We will be back for good next year, just need to save some more money and sell the house. :)

Guest Guest75
We had a great time, the weather never stopped us from doing anything! We will be back for good next year, just need to save some more money and sell the house. :)

Good to know you are coming back!!!!

:)