Lost passport

Ferret

Guest Aussie pat

Don't know about online, but you can get forms from consulate in Adelaide. When we had a passport stolen in 2005, form had to be sent to embassy in Canberra for processing. what about getting your visa reissued?

Ok, planning on a visit back to UK next year and have gone and misplaced my passport with visa in. Do I just go to the post office and they will have the relevent forms etc or can it be done online ?

I have a copy of the original saved on my pc.

ta.

Hi,

you can down load the form from the UK Embassy website, get your photo taken, signed by someone who has known you and is of suitable standing, then you now have to take it to the post office (not any post office )for them to check and send off, just pay about $300 I think, done mine not to long ago and posted on here about it, will try to find the thread and post the link.

Simon:)

Won't you have to get the Aussies to sort out your visa, as it's their jurisdiction, not UK's. Don't know, just making an educated guess.

I think your right, but will still need the passport first to put it in.:)

Simon

Guest steph&neil

Hi once you have your passport - if you are pr you can get an aussie passport, but Canberra is the uk embassy - we had to get new ones for both our kids before going back to the uk in June this year for a holiday - once we got them back - at a shocking expense!!! (also note if you want to call them to ask anything what so ever they charge you $7 asking for it before they talk to you????)

Once I got them back I had to take them in currie street in the city where they issue the new visas into your passport, you have to have the new passports first as they tie the new passport numbers to your visa! I hope this helps steph x:idea: