Toilet roll- which way??

Guest Guest75

Guest Guest75

OK - been arguing with Mrs Tyke the last couple of days over this one???:confused:

Which way do you have your toilet roll in the holder??

In or our??? If you knowhat I mean.

I always load it so it come from the back of the roll.

Mrs Tyke insists it should be the other way as you can see the pattern???

At least she has a bloke that puts fresh bog roll in!!!

Aaaaarrrghhh!!!:biglaugh:

OK - been arguing with Mrs Tyke the last couple of days over this one???:confused:

Which way do you have your toilet roll in the holder??

In or our??? If you knowhat I mean.

I always load it so it come from the back of the roll.

Mrs Tyke insists it should be the other way as you can see the pattern???

Aaaaarrrghhh!!!:biglaugh:

Depends!

If the design is one that has the roll resting against the wall, then the paper should come from the top (roll goes a/c face-on).

Not against the wall - the opposite.

Patterened loo roll, blimey you are posh:notworthy:

Cooler

Guest Im Here

Well pattern or no pattern mine has to come from the top so it hangs over the front lol when ever anyone else (which is rare) puts a new roll on the wrong way i have to turn it around lol

Guest thekings
Wow, you have a lid on your cistern! That is classy.:biglaugh:

Apparently tis better without the lid...........keeps the paper cooler being in the water :biglaugh: finger through paper guarantee invalidated though :arghh:

More to the point, why can't you buy coloured bog roll out here? Used to be able to get it in all sorts of pastel shades back in the UK! And going from some of the pics on realestate.com.au, there are a lot of weirdly coloured bathroom suites out here - we need bog roll to match!

Anyway, the leading edge of the roll needs to be hanging down the front, and folded into a little pointed shape - doesn't everyone do this??

Guest caoimhe

:biglaugh:

Living in a house with 5 males I think Mrs Tyke should be grateful you change the roll.:biglaugh:

My lot leave it anywhere, use whatever one comes to hand first and collect the empty ones:arghh:

I am the only one who puts the roll on the holder and it's gotta come over the top and down the front, so, sorry but Mrs Tyke is 100% right. I also have a small bin in the toilet, well not the actual toilet, in the room and it has a forcefield round it that only I can penetrate.....amazing.