What happened to Wersal?

maria

Guest Richard&Judy

Yes we did too maria, she did have her good points didn't she.

the mods didn't like her though so she was banned. funny I thought forums were for members not mods. I think they should be seen and not heard.

I have had a post deleted already and I didn't do anything wrong, I made a valid comment on a thread. :confused:

the mods didn't like her though so she was banned. funny I thought forums were for members not mods. I think they should be seen and not heard.

I have had a post deleted already and I didn't do anything wrong, I made a valid comment on a thread. :confused:

Lets be fair here, it's hard to be a mod.

If someone has a post removed then the forum rules state that the poster takes it up with admin.

Maybe you did do something "wrong" and just don't realise it, heck I got a warning thingy over my very first post. This forums better than most and better now its under new management, very few people get banned and only after requests to stop doing something.

Lets keep this forum as it is and please lets not fall apart of things we dont understand.

begging message concluded:)

Guest Guest75

Funny this - you are very similar in your posting manner and "smart PM's - to a poster who was recently banned

Same ISP ,shame the IP address is floating .

:confused::confused:

Guest cornish Busdriver

Good bye wersal. People like her seem to get a kick out of others problems and misfortunes and strive to upset the apple cart by tryin to use shock tactics. Yes she did make a few valid comments but most were made to insite and not to help.

Good bye wersal. People like her seem to get a kick out of others problems and misfortunes and strive to upset the apple cart by tryin to use shock tactics. Yes she did make a few valid comments but most were made to insite and not to help.

Hear hear! There's enough bullying in this world already without having to put up with it on forums. This site is supposed to be to help and offer mutual support, not belittle and berate, and long may it so continue.

Guest caoimhe

Welcome to PIA

I take it you have been reading for a while before joining as Wersal was banned before you became a member, nice to see you now joining in

Guest kangomik

People who put posts up and expect them to be removed are just stirring the pot. Then shouting about how they expect them to be removed really need to get a check up. Bored, gripes what ever, but it's bullying.

The mods have a hard enough job, damned if they do, damned if they don't. When people take so much time to have so many alias's and even post to themselves under different names then in the real world they would probably be in a nice hotel, with nice padded walls wearing a nice tight jacket, talking to people with clipboards, pencils and voice recorders.

Get over it move on, contribute or ship out.

I think the mods on here do an excellent job, yes some posts do get removed but there is no shouting about it from the mods and we should accept they are doing there job as they see it. As for bullying i think it is an overused word, yes some posts disagree with others and show difference of opinions but i have never read a threatening or abusive post on here. Its a shame that some people think that if someone disagrees with them or sees something from a different point of view then they are being bullied. This is not bullying its life and maybe a few on here should not be quite so sensitive and touchy.

Before anyone calls me a bully this is of course just my opinion and if anyone disagrees then i promise i will not get upset and report them.

Guest kangomik

Its bullying when yoiu hound certain people, you call them out, you challenge them to remove certain things, your pushing them into a corner.

If i corner one of your kids and ask questions and ask what they will do or what they can do, would you deem that as normal behaviour to someone else or would you see me as a moron bullying a child?

Go to what extremes you like, your manipulating a position when you do this..... and MY opinion is it's bullying by trying to undermine a persons position.

Look if this turns into a row then the likes of wersal win again, i don't want that, its a forum for Pomms migrating or migrated.

It's a fact of life what some see as banter others see as offensive. I saw some digs as being rather personal, but i may because i have met these people. Others just see it as tongue in cheek banter........ but was it.... or was it baited for a reaction.

Nothing against you Thebacons but like you aired yours, i feel i need to answer.

Cheers Mik

Hi Kangomik,

I certanly do not take offence to your post nor do i post to get a responce. I guess the difference here is if someone tries to push me into a corner then i come out fighting and tell them where to go. Also if i saw someone being bullied i would step in, i think most would. But on the whole we are just talking difference of opinions, no swearing, no personal attacks, no pushing kids into corners, and no threats. Just difference of opinions and different views and there is a massive difference between the two.

Like i have said i have not seen anythink that i deem offencive but then again i was in the forces for 8 years so my offence level is quite high and my sence of humour slightly warped. Posts should be honest and if if people disagree then they should be able to say within reason, but thats the problem people have different within reasons. This is where the mods come in and like i have said i belive they do a very good job. I do feel that there is more people on here that dont like differences to there opinions then get "bullied" but i think thats just part of the PC world that we now live in.

As to if its being sent by PM then thats wrong but can be fixed simply by not accepting PMs from certain people.

Its bullying when yoiu hound certain people, you call them out, you challenge them to remove certain things, your pushing them into a corner.

If i corner one of your kids and ask questions and ask what they will do or what they can do, would you deem that as normal behaviour to someone else or would you see me as a moron bullying a child?

Go to what extremes you like, your manipulating a position when you do this..... and MY opinion is it's bullying by trying to undermine a persons position.

Look if this turns into a row then the likes of wersal win again, i don't want that, its a forum for Pomms migrating or migrated.

It's a fact of life what some see as banter others see as offensive. I saw some digs as being rather personal, but i may because i have met these people. Others just see it as tongue in cheek banter........ but was it.... or was it baited for a reaction.

Nothing against you Thebacons but like you aired yours, i feel i need to answer.

Cheers Mik

Guest Rob and Clare

Can I just say that forums like this are sometimes an adventure playgrounds for mentalists. Just because you have a voice, doesn't make it right to use it.

There are many people however who post good information, both positive and negative, but others just post narcissistic views hoping to get a rise rather than adding something of note. I think these people are often seen for whom they are, but you learn to read and respect certain views and others you take with a pinch of salt.

I think the mods on here do an excellent job, yes some posts do get removed but there is no shouting about it from the mods and we should accept they are doing there job as they see it. As for bullying i think it is an overused word, yes some posts disagree with others and show difference of opinions but i have never read a threatening or abusive post on here. Its a shame that some people think that if someone disagrees with them or sees something from a different point of view then they are being bullied. This is not bullying its life and maybe a few on here should not be quite so sensitive and touchy.

Before anyone calls me a bully this is of course just my opinion and if anyone disagrees then i promise i will not get upset and report them.

Oh come on, some people are on here to deliberately antagonise others. That is not the same as having a difference of opinion. When their aim is to 'flame' the thread and deliberately wind people up, then that is not freedom of speech but abusing the forum and hence abuse.

There are many things that happen in life, but that does not make them ok just because they happen.

Cooler

Guest Guest75

There is some antagonism / bullying on in this forum at times - as happens in most forums.

Some of it is like an "in joke" though and not recognised by those not in the "know" - trouble is it can escalate horrendously - as was starting to recently.

That will not happen again - give em enough rope and all that:skeptical:

I'm always amazed at how the amount of site viewers shoots up when there is any form of disagreement - almost as though quite a few people are standing around the yard shouting "Fight,fight" :goofy:

I once remember a thread (won't mention the title as I bet poor Pete still has nightmares about it) and someone posted it was better viewing than coro or eastenders.

Normally on here the nastier arguements come from the most unlikely post titles.

Good to see human nature at its best!!!!!!!

I often feel that a lot more goes on behind the scenes when posters are banned. Normally they are guilty of sending offensive messages which many of us don't see and mods cant broadcast.

Guest Guest75
I once remember a thread (won't mention the title as I bet poor Pete still has nightmares about it) and someone posted it was better viewing than coro or eastenders.

Normally on here the nastier arguements come from the most unlikely post titles.

Good to see human nature at its best!!!!!!!

I often feel that a lot more goes on behind the scenes when posters are banned. Normally they are guilty of sending offensive messages which many of us don't see and mods cant broadcast.

A very astute observation Nick.

Wish I could show you the threatening ones from a few years back - the angrier the PM'er became the more text talk the PM's became - if it was not so serious it would have been hilarious!:cute::cute:

A very astute observation Nick.

Wish I could show you the threatening ones from a few years back - the angrier the PM'er became the more text talk the PM's became - if it was not so serious it would have been hilarious!:cute::cute:

Some folks are very brave in front of a keyboard hun!!!!!!

Guest caoimhe
In a lot of cases, the actual bullying is going on by PM rather than on an open forum, but it's just as obnoxious in my view.

Unfortunately these statements are true, and receiving abuse via PM somehow makes is seem more threatening.

Should any member receive a PM they feel is threatening or abusive they should inform a moderator.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest75
All threatening pm's should be cut and pasted back onto the forum so that the members can be judge and jury !!!!!:jimlad:

That ain't going to happen and you know it Bob.

PM's are..............personal messages.;)