govorment housing

Guest lazymazy

Guest lazymazy

hi all, been away from this site for weeks now, busy with the final countdown and all that. i know the answer to this question is on this site somewhere but having trouble finding it, so i'm asking for help. has anyone applied for govorment housing and how do you go about it. if you can help with advice or web sites that would be amazing. hope to hear from you soon.

Andy,Kerrie&Ruby

hi all, been away from this site for weeks now, busy with the final countdown and all that. i know the answer to this question is on this site somewhere but having trouble finding it, so i'm asking for help. has anyone applied for govorment housing and how do you go about it. if you can help with advice or web sites that would be amazing. hope to hear from you soon.

Andy,Kerrie&Ruby

Hi,

if you mean the on arrival accomadation you can apply online at, http://www.immigration.sa.gov.au select skilled visa then services from the left hand side of page, this is also where you book the meet and greet service.

Simon

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Hi there LazyMazy

Good luck with it - I did read somewhere, way back when, that they require at least 6 weeks notice to accommodate you, if they have places available. It is pot luck where you are housed, but treat it as a base and you can't go wrong.

All the best for now

Sas

Hi Guys,

A couple of my guests have used the Meet and Greet service as well as myself meeting them at the airport.

The Meet and Greet people are volunteers and are really lovely. They turn up with armfuls of Info and the most coverted UBD map of Adelaide (woth at least $30!!)

Even if you are not using the accomadation they will help you transfer your luggage to where ever you are staying.

Best of luck with the count down :)

Judix

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chippie74

Andy,Kerrie&Ruby

hi we are in a OAA as we speak. We are based in glenelg just off the anzac highway its a great location we had the meet and greet which was great and helpful. the place is clean and basic but you have to think of it as a base for $140 with no bills!!! its ok the only down fall is we have noisy neighours just below us typical scumbags beer drinking ect. dont let this put you off this is only our experience!!!