Hairdresser southern suburbs ?

ladycasper

Hi all,

My aunty Kaye has started her own salon from home called Katies Place. I can highly recommend her. She only uses organic cure care control products. services offered include hairdressing, facials, Chakra Balancing & Energy healing. Her salon is in Aldinga. Prices for a typical haircut start at $20 with pensioner discounts available

If your interested PM me for her details.

:wubclub:

Mel

Guest the dobsons

hi all

I know it might be a bit far but my wife ( who is english ) has a salon on henley beach and is getting loads of new english clients in .

it is called henley palladeum but is changing the name to niche hair lounge in feb.

the tell no is 8355 2133.

I can't comment on ladies hairdressers,but for the lads on here,there is the most amazingly good mens hairdresser at Oaklands park/Warradale.He has a shop in the row of shops on Diagonal road,at the lights with Oaklands road.He is Swiss(Tony)loves Footy(real footy)and is a master of his trade.Perfection is his forte,gets the job done just as you want,and he does not charge the earth.Try him,ya wont be disappointed!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...