Bbq

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Hi there

Well only 1 week into spring and have decided to nag Guzzler into getting the BBQ ready for the season .....

Weather is gorgeous (and it is only 8.30 in the morning). There are steaks, prawns, chops, sausages, burgers (in no particular order) to be cooked - THE SEASON IS UPON US - let the spring/summer madness commence!

Not meaning to gloat to you folk back in the UK, but feels like winter went on for ages and it is FAB to see the sun. Can feel a few beers coming on this afternoon!

Doesn't get much better than this life!

:jiggy:

Sas

xx

Guest dglamoore

Yep we have had a couple of BBQ's now with friends this week and it is GREAT :D we had the UK winter and came straight to the aussie one so feels soooooo good to get into summer clothes and enjoy those warm temperatures already and only just spring :wubclub:

Enjoy!!!!!

Lisa:cute:

Guest motlyman

That will be the Aussie life style we all came here for:v_SPIN:

We also have a small one we take to the beach with us.

Did we make the right decision in coming here? Ermmm

Yep You betcha:)

Colin

Guest sarahsmartiepants

We got one for the beach too, and one of those must have green stipey sunshades!

As for first bbq, we bbq all year even in the occasional rain we have had!!!

You cant eat kanga any other way:).

sarah

Guest Guzzler&Sas
Sarah, with a title like that, I thought you were issuing an invite :biglaugh:

rachel

She's great at doing the inviting and eating, it's the cooking she tends to pass on

Guzzler;)

Guest graandjac

:biglaugh:Well Sarah and Jac will get on just fine, Jac has pink jobs and blue jobs (boys and girls) and guess what cooking on the barby comes into the blue jobs, so i always get that job, my only condition is that i always have to have a cold beer with my little ozzy cool jacket on it always by my side, Looking forward to more barbys.

Cheers Graham