Papping it now.........

Guest lastboyscout

We know someone who did it and they got a souvenir DVD of the trip which we watched. Looked like a really good day out, very professional, everyone who went down in the cage said it was an amazing experience. I'd do it except I'd probably feel seasick (one girl on the DVD we saw spent the whole trip lying down below deck feeling sick!).

Guest thekings
I would love to do that and learn how to scuba dive but just got noone who would do it with me! Let us know how it goes

Apparently as its on the surface so to speak you don't actually need to learn the scuba diving bit for these trips unless you intend to do one of the trips where the cage is dropped down to the seabed. If I'm over by September and you're feeling brave you can come with us smiley-violent084.gif

My in laws (68 and 73 repectively) did this in Port Lincon at the beginning of December. My husband actually bought it for them for a Christmas Present!!!! (and yes he does like them...:err:)

They loved it!!!

It was all documented with a cam recorder which everyone received a DVD of at the end.

You don't wear a scuba tank, they have air pipes that you put into your mouth before you jump down into the cage.

Its a long day, with an early start but I'm sure you'll just love it.

Judi x

Guest lastboyscout

Have purchased the `highlights` package when we booked and also taking my own camera along, thanks for all the heads ups.

I`ll count my toes and fingers before i go in the cage :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

I`ll post my reaction on here when (and if) I return :biglaugh:

Guest lastboyscout

Sorry but I can`t post any pics, there were no sharks :(:(

So I`m going back in June to have another go (half price aswell) :jiggy:

Plus I`m hoping the wife will join me ................... and I`ll push her in :biglaugh:

Fantastic day out though and would recommend it to anyone thinking of going but make sure you take some sea sickness tablets as the Father-in-law suffered quite badly.