Arrived at last

Guest Carolandcraig

Guest Carolandcraig

Hi all

Just a quick one as my head is still up my A@~#. We landed sunday and was promtly met by the lovely Tamara and driven to our temp house for the next four weeks.

Jet lagged and tired we tried to keep awake so a short walk into Noarlunga Centre to find our bearings and find the Train station. After walking round the centre a brisk walk back was in order, my wife was the first to crash late afternoon follow shortly by the rest of us.

Lots to do and not sure what to do if you get my drift, on a plus weve registered for medicare and thats about as far as weve got

so enough of my ramblings once weve managed to get all of our admin out of the way we will be looking forward to the meet ups and getting a social life sorted out

Craig

PS, The cath pacific flight was OK, the plane nice and clean, staff really helpfull and friendly but what is with those seats, awful.

Guest Guest75
Hi all

PS, The cath pacific flight was OK, the plane nice and clean, staff really helpfull and friendly but what is with those seats, awful.

Prolly because your bottom was conjoined for so long with it.???:biglaugh:

BTW - welcome to SA!!!!!:):):)

Guest JoTanCalOwen

Congratulations and good on the walk too,

Only away is up now,

still have a long time to wait, by the time we get there you will be at ease with the aussie way of life ..

take care

Tanya

Guest familygood

Hey neighbs and welcome to Port Noarlunga

You are doing a lot better than we did so dont worry - took us a week to find the cheesecake shop!

And as for the walk we got as far as the end of the road on our first day before running back for shade - although that could just be a ginger thing!

If you need pointing in the right direction for ought you know where we are - otherwise let us know when you are up for a cold beer or two on the porch - ive some tooheys new chilling as we speak.

Graham

hello and welcome to adelaide :wubclub:

you made it!!!!!!!!! :jiggy:

it took us roughly 4 days to get over the jetlag so not too bad!

if you need any pointers of what to do and how to do things just shout :cute:

• 2 weeks later...