Ruby Murry!

Guest Damien

I've just ordered my weekly curry, Garlic Chilli Chicken. Lovely! Then I realised I've only got 2 more curries to go and I'll be in Oz..................:jiggy:

Gonna miss my curries

Damo

Guest JoTanCalOwen

Hi Tyke,

I like curry,

boys like fishing

can't be a bad thing :D

was gonna suggest my eldest for FUTURE trip on your boat til i saw the waves .. hmmm then mother mode took over LOL

Plenty here Damo

Same but different - bit like the fishing ;)

Guest Guest75
Hi Tyke,

I like curry,

boys like fishing

can't be a bad thing :D

was gonna suggest my eldest for FUTURE trip on your boat til i saw the waves .. hmmm then mother mode took over LOL

:biglaugh:

That's why I put the pics up - some of the trips are not champers & roast chicken jaunts.

Keep an eye out for e posting a slot though :D

Guest katsmajic

Save the champers trips for me please Tyke. ;)

Oaklands road curry house is fantastic - looks a bit rough but the food is fab.

Theres a really dodgy looking curry house called Veema on Brighton road - the food is very nice.

Tried the new restaurant in Port Noarlunga and wouldnt bother going back.

Mine are the best tho lol

Cheers for the recommendations everyone. I hope the curries down under are as hot as here in the UK. I like mine so hot that my bum needs to reach down for a drink the next morning!

See ya all soon

Damo

Guest nishman

Every now and then you stumble upon a good place - we had a great curry in the food court of the Colonades at Noarlunga. Cheap and cheerful, with a Ghadi's revenge to follow the next day :)

The brit radar has picked up good ones all over Adelaide.

I'll be checking out some of these curry houses then coz aint had a decent curry in a resaurant since we been here, I've had to invest in a good indian cookbook, been lush experimenting mind, we've had a few good curry nites, but really fancy a good balti and chutney tray.

Chinese has been briliant tho' and spolilt for choice yum yum, but you can't beat a good indian balti mm

Guest angiestaff
Hiya Damo

Would also highly recommend the Balti House on Goodwood Road, good old English Indian food lol!!

Good luck with the move.

Stacey

x

we went to the above place and the food was soooooo nice, proper naan breads, curry's served in balti dishes......so nice after 10mths without a decent curry

ange x