Guest kangomik

Guest guest569
The might Adelaide Crows....:biglaugh:

Feel The Power.....:notworthy::notworthy:

HG

At least one of your teams got a win this weekend then mate !!! lol:biglaugh:

Guest cornish Busdriver

Whats happing with the crows ???

Beat by the dockers and now by sydney, they gotta pull there finger out or no way are they gonna make the top 8.

Saying that this is how last season started with them getting there asses kicked and then got into it bout 4 or 5 games later.

Guest Guest5035
Whats happing with the crows ???

Beat by the dockers and now by sydney, they gotta pull there finger out or no way are they gonna make the top 8.

Saying that this is how last season started with them getting there asses kicked and then got into it bout 4 or 5 games later.

mate they have no chance of the 8 this season, afraid Craigy is past his use by date, he hasn't got the killer instinct in him. The Power will finish above the Crows, again i don't think in the 8. Come that Saturday in September it'll be the Dogs and the Magpies.

Stevo

At least one of your teams got a win this weekend then mate !!! lol:biglaugh:

Which is alot more than can be said for any of your teams....:jiggy::biglaugh::P

HG

mate they have no chance of the 8 this season, afraid Craigy is past his use by date, he hasn't got the killer instinct in him. The Power will finish above the Crows, again i don't think in the 8. Come that Saturday in September it'll be the Dogs and the Magpies.

Stevo

I aint no expert but that Bret Burton guy was pretty appalling, i reckon my 6 year old could have kicked better yesterday.

HG

Craigy did say that it might take them another month to get back in the game because of all their injuries, so I'm going to totally believe him.

I hate watching Adelaide play that kind of game - and we've seen it too many times in the past - but when they are at their best, they are awsome. The season has just kicked off and I wouldn't count them out yet guys....

Go Crows!

:notworthy:LC

Guest Guest5035
Craigy did say that it might take them another month to get back in the game because of all their injuries, so I'm going to totally believe him.

I hate watching Adelaide play that kind of game - and we've seen it too many times in the past - but when they are at their best, they are awsome. The season has just kicked off and I wouldn't count them out yet guys....

Go Crows!

:notworthy:LC

He only said that so he gets paid foranother month, i'll give him another 6 games, then they'll be 0 & 8. If they are awesome, then what are Geelong and Hawthorn.

Stevo

Guest kangomik

There is no dark side, the relies are over and we watched Power last time they were here..... Power won on that occassion ;) So it was only fair to go watch the "Mighty" Crows.

He only said that so he gets paid foranother month, i'll give him another 6 games, then they'll be 0 & 8. If they are awesome, then what are Geelong and Hawthorn.

Lol! :biglaugh:

Neil Craig is with the Crows until the end of 2011 whatever happens - unless he walks, of course.

I don't believe you give up on a team just because they've lost a few games. Once you decide on who you go for, you pretty much stay with them. If that weren't the case then Geelong would have no supporters cos before their win in 2007 they hadn't won for some 40+ years; pretty much the same for Hawthorn because they hadn't won for 15+ years...and Port would have lost a good few supporters after their mega defeat.

We go to as many home games (and away when poss) as we can and we really have seen some awesome performances from the Crows. We have also seen some really disappointing turn arounds where a win seemed to be 'in the bag'.

Whatever, I guess 'your' team is always going to be the best to you and that's how it should be. IMHO :)

OMG! How typical was that game! I saw some really good moves, but in typical Crows fashion they gave it up at the end. And to Melbourne too! I still think we'll be right so :P to the lot of you lol!

Mind you, :notworthy: to Port...oh sorry, you lost too! And by 27 points! Never mind, that only dragged your percentage down so no worries there! And is it true that attendance was so (typically) low they covered even more seats in an attempt to make it look like they had a crowd? :biglaugh:

:wubclub: to all who go for their AFL team, no matter which one!

LC

Guest salisbury massive

d by 27 points! Never mind, that only dragged your percentage down so no worries there! And is it true that attendance was so (typically) low they covered even more seats in an attempt to make it look like they had a crowd? :biglaugh:

As its fairly obvious that we don't get as many supporters as the Crows, the whole idea of covering the seats is to create a better atmosphere for the fans and make the vocal support better for the team. Considering we were down by 56 points at one stage to lose by 27 was not bad. At least we didn't give up and continued to play good footy until the final siren.

As one of the members that has been affected by the bay closures I can see what the club are trying to do. 660 supporters have been moved to other seats while they try this out and the covered bays are a flexible option, obviously when we play more popular teams the covers will come off. I wouldn't say 23,306 was a "typically" low attendance, thats average for our team. I'd still rather go and watch Power play anyday. Hope you get a win this season. :wubclub:

Jo