Facebook

Guest dglamoore

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!:arghh:

Spawn of the devil and all that. Hate the fact anyone from your dark and distant pass can suddenly appear. Had it for 2 days then deleted it from the PC. With Spaces and Messenger you're much more control and for people like me that are c&%p with computers facebook is like :goofy:

Guest graandjac
Ok I am now addicted thanks to a good friend :o anyone else got a facebook??

http://www.facebook.com

Lisa :wubclub:

Lisa my opinion of you has now gone down...lol !!! have people got nothing better to do than sit on their computer draggin up the past and looking at a load of old people they didnt like anyway, and then you punch......poke.....throw food.....and more stupid stuff at them agree with Pete:goofy:.....Cheers Graham

Guest stufi1997
:biglaugh: take no notice, i've got one too...! but hav'nt a clue how to find people . bebo's heeps easier.:chatterbox: stu....well it's fiona's accounts but as usual she forgets about them and i intervene,.....!

i am in the camp of people who love facebook! i have calmed down from an initial flurry but have found it a great way of getting back in touch with people ive not seen for a while. most i still have little contact with, but have restarted some great friendships. also have a pia buddy on there already! not dissimilar as a way of communicating to here, but without the oz obsession ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I don't want to take communication away from the forum as it is a great place to learn and meet new friends, but if you would like to be added to my friends within facebook, let me know how to find you..

Cheers

Dean

• 3 years later...
Guest westie1972

Yes both hubby and I have Facebook, it's a great way to communicate with love ones back home and for them to see photos that I have taken here. I think Facebook is great.