Crows pitiful.

Guest Guest5035

Guest panther
I didn't watch the game, but the score is a shocker again.

Did watch the game on tv was shocked still in shocked, not looking forward to showdown:GEEK:

when you handball too much and the coach has lost the plot..the end result is

http://bp0.blogger.com/_tVI0qd-FH9A/SHXkJEjNmtI/AAAAAAAAHbQ/ErFrjwEH_UI/s320/dead+bird.jpg

Stevo

0-5 ,win or lose next week the Power will still be laughing.;)

didnt know there was a game on last night thought it was just a run around for some newbies who were playing their first AFL game......

:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

HG

Guest Guest5035
Too true mate, its an easy point for all of us at the moment.

Had the power to lose last night meself, but had a little inkling that they may just turn the Saints over, all good in hindsight.

HG

I had the deadbeats to lose (Crows ) and Port to win, but Brisbane have let me down.........next week i'm still in 2 minds for the Crows/Port game, Port can make it 0-6 for the Crows, a BIG incentive, but the Crows won't want to lose to the Port????:unsure::unsure:

stevo

Guest panther
I had the deadbeats to lose (Crows ) and Port to win, but Brisbane have let me down.........next week i'm still in 2 minds for the Crows/Port game, Port can make it 0-6 for the Crows, a BIG incentive, but the Crows won't want to lose to the Port????:unsure::unsure:

stevo

I am going to tip the - CROWS to win against the Power next week how is that?

stevo

The way the Crows are playing at the moment there might not be any other outcome...the power could possibly get pumped for this game in the knowledge that they could play a major part in putting another nail in for Neil Craig.

I am tipping the port to win the Showdown....

HG

We also rate the Crows to win..but I'm afraid that's as much loyalty as anything else lol!

Saw the Port game last night (with the sound off so no-one knew - even that late I do have some pride:)) and though I was only watching to see the Saints do their thing, I have to say Port played a pretty good game (grr and damn their hides). My fav bit was when the Saints no.44 seemed to curve the ball in the third quarter to get it between those posts, when he was right near but it seemed one of those quick decisions that really paid off?

I still have to believe we can get back up there, but I am now paying more attention to West Coast (and even they sucked Friday!).

LC

• 2 months later...
Guest Guest5035

Look at the circumstances behind Geelongs loss last night, 40 minutes before the bounce they watched their club Doctor have a massive heart attack on the pitch, think the team were a bit worried about that not the crows.

Stevo

Guest tooeasy

yep crows going really well at the moment port are in dire straights in massive financial difficulty no coach can't buy a win at the moment not looking good for port some things bad going on behind the scenes there

Guest tooeasy
Least the Thunderbirds are doing well in the Port colours.....lol

HG

even they are ashamed tho they are changing to crow clours next year :biglaugh:

Look at the circumstances behind Geelongs loss last night, 40 minutes before the bounce they watched their club Doctor have a massive heart attack on the pitch, think the team were a bit worried about that not the crows.

Stevo

Do you really believe this!!!!! Absolute bolderdash ;)

Guest Guest5035
Do you really believe this!!!!! Absolute bolderdash ;)

Do you really believe they'll get into the finals never mind that Saturday in September.

Stevo

Guest panther

What a game last night was part of the 41000 people at the game and the best game of footy i have seen for long number of years the crows were just magnificent, hopefully we beat the power next week.

Guest cornish Busdriver

Who would have thought it possible the Crows beating Geelong.

What a cracking game, if they keep this standard of play up, perhaps the finals may still happen