england shirts

Guest sunchaser

Guest sunchaser

i may be on my own here but it realy gets on my goose to see so many england shirts being worn around,even if youre a tourist you surely dont go around advertising the fact (unlees youre an english lager lout)let alone if youve moved here and want to fit in.i have a wardrobe full of dusty england shirts(football, ckt,rugby etc) but have since bought aussie sport shirts to show support for the country i now call home:wacko:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know where you are coming from, but having been here a while now, I realise that many of the UK football club shirts are actually worn buy aussies who just love the soccer or have some english heritage. Just as you may have worn an Aussie shirt when you were in the UK. Doesn't always do to judge a book by its cover. lol

Guest Guest5035
I know where you are coming from, but having been here a while now, I realise that many of the UK football club shirts are actually worn buy aussies who just love the soccer or have some english heritage. Just as you may have worn an Aussie shirt when you were in the UK. Doesn't always do to judge a book by its cover. lol

worn by aussies..............you're having a laugh

stevo

Guest Guest5035
Quite frankly, wearing any form of England top should be a criminal offence......

Scotland forever!

LOL ...says a man living in Joburg:jiggy:

Stevo

i may be on my own here but it realy gets on my goose to see so many england shirts being worn around,even if youre a tourist you surely dont go around advertising the fact (unlees youre an english lager lout)let alone if youve moved here and want to fit in.i have a wardrobe full of dusty england shirts(football, ckt,rugby etc) but have since bought aussie sport shirts to show support for the country i now call home:wacko:

Oh for goodness sake..not this old one again...get over it! The next thing, you'll be moaning about number plates!

Guest sunchaser

agread plenty of aussies wear prem football shirts but not england ones!! ive seen italians,spanish indians etc etc out here wearing australian soccer,cricket shirts but it just seems to be the english were better than you attitude even the sweaty socks dont wear there shirts lol

Guest sunchaser
Oh for goodness sake..not this old one again...get over it! The next thing, you'll be moaning about number plates!

im over it do you have a corny number plate then??

Guest kangomik

Lager Lout LOL:jiggy:

I have a mate in the UK, every holiday he goes on he buys a new england top, the guy cannot drink more than two halfs of lager and it's home time. He is proud to wear his shirt though.

Wait till the world cup this year, there will be a few come out the wood work. I bet a few are importing them now just for sale alone;)

I wonder what would happen if someone said everyone who wore a turban must be a terrorist:D

Lager Lout LOL:jiggy:

I have a mate in the UK, every holiday he goes on he buys a new england top, the guy cannot drink more than two halfs of lager and it's home time. He is proud to wear his shirt though.

Wait till the world cup this year, there will be a few come out the wood work. I bet a few are importing them now just for sale alone;)

I wonder what would happen if someone said everyone who wore a turban must be a terrorist:D

Can't wait for the world cup....that reminds, must get my boys a new England shirt!!!

Guest Squareman

Stevo, I could be living in Beirut, mate, and I will still be a Scotsman.

It's about the colour of your blood, and mine's tartan! So good to see the pipe bands at the Anzac Day march this morning. Gave me a big lump in the throat.....

Guest sunchaser
I got tough call first game of world cup Country of birth Vs country call home....bloody terrible...

thats Germany V Australia....for anyone who cnt be bothered to work it out.....lol

But hey its a win win situation for me really....

HG

bloody ell m8 u cant lose being from just about evey country in the world!!!:D

Guest Carolandcraig

Im English and proud of the fact, i came here for a better life for my family (mainly my children, oh and the weather of course) i got fed up with this political point in the uk, sorry cant do that you might offend someone. Just because i live in a different country doesnt mean ive forgotten my roots. Roll on the world cup gives me an even more reason the wear the 3 lions.

Not better than you attitude, just enjoy my football, why shouldnt i show my support for England

Oh good for you!!!!!!!! Show your support for England...and why not?

Just wondering if I should go one step further and dig out all those England flags i have stored away from world cups gone by.....decorate the house with them! LOL...now that would cause a stir....might as well...got the shirts and the number plates!

Anyway....whenever England play (in any sport)..I support England...whenever Australia play, I support Australia ... EXCEPT...when they play England!

Guest kangomik

I have to agree with Lorluc..... it was like the Olympics, you support both.

The world cup final will be difficult obviously when both Australia and England are in the final.... i know one thing..... it will be a good party in the pubs in Aus!!!!

I have to agree with Lorluc..... it was like the Olympics, you support both.

The world cup final will be difficult obviously when both Australia and England are in the final.... i know one thing..... it will be a good party in the pubs in Aus!!!!

OMG...what an occasion that would be! oops...i meant to say 'will be' lol:D

Guest kangomik

Positive thinking guys thats all that's needed........ just like the lottery.

Claire - it's great isn't it. My lad has been brought an Everton kit over (no i am not trying to wind you up) when he goes soccer training in all the kids ask him where it came from.

To the OP, just cause your a pom and shudder when you see the England shirt in Aus, what would you think if you saw an Aussie wearing their team shirt down the street in the UK..... disgust or intrigue?