Incy Wincy Spider..

Guest RichandHelen

Guest TraceyT

Ew, that looks like a huntsman if memory serves me right. Brings back awful memories of having to share a shower with them in the outback campsites. I hope to God my daughter doesn't get introduced to one when we first land - she will be on the 1st plane back!

Guest Trakki

We had one of those a huntsman living in the lounge for about a month but then started to look a bit ill as we have a morteing fly spray thing so we put her in the shed much to my 4 year olds disgust. When it first appeared my 4 year old was scared of her but as I didn't have time to catch her and throw her out told my daughter it was a good spider that eats all the nasty ones and to give it a name thinking she would call it fred or something like that. 'Buttercup' was the name she come up with and told everyone she had a pet spider!

Guest Drumms

Holy Mother of God! OMG!

How the buggery am I going to overcome my inner scream, which then becomes a full on scream, which then involves lots of running on the spot whilst shaking myself like a dog just out of the water as if they are crawling all over me?

I freaked just from the photograph! :shocked:

(repeating to myself over and over 'it's part of the aussie dream, it's part of the aussie dream'):chatterbox:

Guest cornish Busdriver

What a little beauty.

Huntsmans are great, i got bit twice by the same one in one night lol lol.

note to self: dont play or anoy them lol lol lol

Guest Carolandcraig

What a beauty that is, we saw one in our letter box, the first day we moved into our rental not seen it since much to my daughters dissapointment.