Strange TV watching behaviour

Anne B

Why is it that when I live in England I'm an avid fan of Neighbours, won't miss an episode, but as soon as I'm living in Australia I can't be bothered to watch it - it's such rubbish ?

This has happened to me twice now (in the 90's and again now).

Also how come I now find myself watching Midsomer Murders - a program I would never ever consider watching when I lived in the UK??

What is happening to me? Has anyone else experienced the same behaviour??? :goofy:

Guest soggy
Why is it that when I live in England I'm an avid fan of Neighbours, won't miss an episode, but as soon as I'm living in Australia I can't be bothered to watch it - it's such rubbish ?

This has happened to me twice now (in the 90's and again now).

Also how come I now find myself watching Midsomer Murders - a program I would never ever consider watching when I lived in the UK??

What is happening to me? Has anyone else experienced the same behaviour??? :goofy:

No, just you. :):)

Simon

Guest SA Great
The tv hear is terrible cant remember the last time I watched free to air here the tv is allways on foxtel

Do they have any programmes on how to spell?

Guest moonraker1959

Welcome to the club!:)Hate to tell you this but my Mum watches all those english shows (as well as anything else)and she's been in Adelaide for.................40yrs!:biglaugh:So its probably something you may find hard to let go of!I recall watching the very first episode of Neighbours whilst living in Adelaide,:biglaugh::biglaugh:and it "used"to be a pretty good show from what I remember.

Guest tinkham_lee
Mine's The Bill totally hooked!! Never watched it in the UK have it on series link here :)

Talking to a friend in Uk the other day, he said The Bill has just been cancelled. so I guess in about a year it will finish here, (the bill is about 6 months behind the uk) which is a shame. I used to watch it all the time in England and watch it when I can here.

We never used to watch Home and Away in England, and watch it all the time here.

Guest angiestaff

yey someone else who has the 'john nettles' bug!!! :biglaugh:

i have started recording them on foxtel and even have ordered a dvd set from ebay!....omg how sad am i lol

i have never watched midsomer murder when in england either, mind you i never watched corrie but have started watching it here too

ange x