The Showdown

Guest Carolandcraig

Guest Carolandcraig

Hi all. Just wondering if anyone is going to see the showdown today? For anyone not familiar with what the hell im going on about its the AFL Adelaide derby game,

the Crows v the Power.

Hi all. Just wondering if anyone is going to see the showdown today? For anyone not familiar with what the hell im going on about its the AFL Adelaide derby game,

the Crows v the Power.

Father in law off to the game with my son. I'M going SHOPPING!

Guest guest569

Would have loved to see the crows win EXCEPT today as i need all the help in my tipping i can get !! Well done to the crows for a good game and i hope they have now found their game again !!!! Port fans must have been worried up until the last quarter !!!!:biglaugh:

Guest Carolandcraig

What a superb game, very very close until the first 10 mins of the last quater as the crows hit the self distruct button, but by far a better display than last week. Bad luck for the Crows but well done the Power. Hopefully the display shown today from the crows might kick start there season.

If the Crows can play like that against The Power then they should not be waiting long for a win....

but you can also ask yourself as a Crow supporter why the hell do they not play like that week in week out.

The Power played well, but they always seemed to have that extra gear to go upto.....and they seemed to make the change of gears at just about the right time.

The crows were at top speed and they were spent when the power put the foot down to finish the game off.

All in all great game to watch,

Gray had a great game but for me the best player for Port was Rodan to come back from knee recon and play as good as he always had was awesome.

For the Crows Tippett or Porplyzia.....

go the Power..

HG

Guest nishman

It'll look like an audition for masterchef at AAMI stadium next week with all those wooden spoons being brandished :D

Go Crows, hopefully their soufflé doesn't collapse in the last quarter like it did against Port.